Soulmates ~ Tomtord

A/n: how soulmates work in this: you write on your arm it appears on your soulmate, and so does scars and cuts. You also are born with a tattoo and your soulmate has it as well.

Tord
Tom

Tord's POV

I've always wanted to find my soulmate. I however am unlucky. My tattoo is on my hip so it's hard to find it tattoo wise. I have cuts though. They're not mine. They're my soulmates. They don't seem to be happy I guess. I normally cover them up with my hoodie. And it's okay I guess. I ignore the fact I have a soulmate sometimes. They have written to me before but I never write back. I just never wanted to I guess. I sigh and look down at my right arm. There was writing in blue ink.

The stars are pretty tonight, aren't they?

I think it's time I finally start looking. I grab my black pen off my dresser

I guess so.

Finally you write back.

Heh, I guess.

Do you think we'll ever meet?

We have to at some point right?

I guess.

They stopped for a bit. I guess they have things to do. I shrug and slip on my red hoodie. I walk out into the living room where Edd and Matt are cuddled onto the couch. They've had found each other and it's kinda been awkward. I'm happy for them it's just, a third wheel feeling. I walk into the kitchen and see Tom refilling his flask. He wasn't wearing his hoodie for once but he had bandages around his wrist.

"Tom?" "What do want commie?" "Ouch. But what's with the bandages?" I asked. His face froze and turned white. He looked afraid for once. "None of your business!" He almost yells but I guess he doesn't want Edd to come in and act like a mom. I huff and grab his left wrist. He struggles but then realizes that I'm not letting go. He sighs and looks at the ground. I've won the battle.

I undo the bandages and find old and fresh cuts down his arm. "Tom..." "There. Are you happy now?" "Tom- I-" Before I could finish, pushed me away and stomped to his room.

Tom's POV

Stupid ass commie!! He had to get in my business! He must think Ima loser now. I don't want that. I kinda like Tord.. I don't act like it. But I do. I feel tears come down my face. I grab my blue pen and go back to my right arm.

How do tell someone you care about them.

You show it by loving them. A friend way or romantic way.

Thanks.

I huff and take the bandages off. I pull on my blue hoodie and walk to Tord's room. I knock on the door and get a distant 'come in'. I walk in and see him reading porn again. I sit next to him and he puts the porn down. We sit in silence. I finally decide to speak up. "You can see them again.. if you want.." "Okay.. if you insist." I feel him roll up my sleeves and hear a loud gasp.

I turn to him and he rolls my sleeves down. "Tom! Take your pants off!" "Wha-! What?!" "Tom please just do it!" I hesitate but I take them off.

Tord's POV

I look down at Tom's hip and there it was, the same rose tattoo. I hug him. He doesn't realize it at first. I show him my arm and he freezes. I smile warmly at him. "Tord, your my soulmate-?" "Yes, and your my soulmate. And I-" I feel myself bite my tough. I sigh and suck it up. "And I couldn't be happier." His eyes sparkle with happiness. "I love you.." "I love you too."

I cup his face in my hand and move my face close. I softly press our lips together and feel the world drift. We pull apart and go back together. Tom's hands moved up to my hips. I slid my hands down from his face to his shoulders. Our lips moved in sync.

We pulled out and gasped for air. Tom seemed a bit shocked. "Cat got your tough jehovah?" I chuckle. Tom blushes and looks away. I chuckle and bring him close to my chest.

"I love you too Jehovah."

There will be a prequel to this for Edd and Matt.