High school au | TomTord

3rd person POV

The crowded hallway, the loud cafeteria, and the ignoring teachers. This didn't mind Tord. He didn't care. Though most girls drooled over him, he preferred men. Though many people tried to pick a fight, he just shrugged it off. People saw him as 'the badass kid who didn't care' but he just didn't wanna deal with people. He had his friends Edd, Matt, and his quiet friend Tom.

Tom was just quiet. Rarely talked. To the point it was unnatural. He wouldn't even talk to his teachers. Yeah, people picked on him in the hallways but he just cried. He was weak.

Tord and Tom were practically opposites. But the two somehow took interest to each other. People found them weird. Tom would only talk to Tord, Edd, and Matt. And Tord would only hang out with them. It was a simple arrangement. That was until Edd and Matt decided to skip school one day to go watch a movie.

Tom and Tord were ticked about it but mostly didn't care.

A long silence filled the two at lunch. Tord couldn't take it and spoke up. "So Tom, how's... class?" "It's okay." Tom kept staring at his hands. 'What do you say to someone you like?' Tom thought. Tord just kept staring at Tom. Though it was obvious they liked each other, they were oblivious fucks. Tord finally decided that maybe he could invite Tom over.

"Hey Tom, we don't hang out that often and it is a Friday. So you wanna sleep over at my house tonight?" Tord asked. Tom's face flushed. "Sure." He said.

The bell rang and they went off to their final classes.

~Time Skip after school~

Tom waited outside for Tord. Then a kid came up to him, it was Tyler. He had been bullying Tom since middle school and wasn't planing on stoping. Tom stayed quite of course. "So... freak. Gonna speak today or get punched?" Tyler said grabbing Tom's hoodie. Tom just looked at him with a blank face. Tyler threw a punch at his face. Tom winced at the pain as Tyler dropped him to the floor. Some students looked over. Tyler kicked him in the ribs and in the stomach. Tom felt his lunch start to go up. He held it in until Tyler kicked him in the stomach again. Tom threw up in his mouth but he saw people staring so he swallowed that shit back up.

Tyler and kept kicking him for about a minute.
Tord comes out and looks around for Tom. He notices Tom on the ground. Tord ran over and pushed Tyler off of him. Tyler growled at him. "Aw look it's mister edgy standing up to the quite fag!" Tyler snarled. Tord rolled his eyes and reached down to Tom. "Tom are you okay?" Tom looked up at Tord. His face was bruised and his stomach was hurting like hell.

Tyler kicked Tord over. Tord growled and stood up and rushed over to tyle and punched him right the face! People around gasped in shock. Tyler froze and soon grabbed Tord's arm. Tord grunted and kicked him in the balls. Tyler came crashing down. Tord carried the damaged Tom bridal style.

He turned to the kids around him. "IF ANY OF YOU FUCKERS TOUCH HIM! I WONT BE AFRAID TO HURT YOU!" He yelled. Some people ran away in fear, others started in shock. Tord carried Tom back to his house.

He set Tom onto his bed and grabbed a first aid kit. He patched him up and held Tom. Tom looked at Tord. "Why?" He asked. "Nobody hurts my Tom." Tord held Tom closer.

"Tord?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."

"I love you too."

Aye sorry if it's short!