"It's fine, you don't have to explain," Cameron responded. "So, how are all of you doing today?"

"What brings you over here, Cameron," Gaia skipped right to the chase.

"I was just wanted to invite you to my party Friday. I know I don't really talk to anyone in this crew, or anyone out of my crew; but I want you guys to come. I'm inviting basically the whole school, but I thought you'd guys get a more," Cameron looked over at me, "personal invitation."

I looked down timidly. "Hell yeah! We'll be there," Bryce said. "You throw the best parties!" It was true. Cameron threw many parties, but she never truly invited anyone. People would just...come. Now that she's actually inviting people, I'm sure the party is going to be more epic than ever.

"Great! See you in Art, Foster," Cameron gave me a wink, before strutting off.

"She likes you, too," Ivy screamed when Cameron was hearing distance away. I rolled my eyes at the girl. "She basically came over here as an excuse to talk to you! You know she never personally invites people to her parties! We were probably gonna go regardless of being invited or not!"

Gaia nodded her head in approval. "Girl, Cameron Ramsey has got her eyes on you."

Fourth period came, and Cameron arrived late. She didn't say anything to me the whole period. She was just focused on the art assignment Mrs. Morrison had assigned us.

After class, I was just ready to get home. I just wanted to lie down, and listen to music off of my phone until I fell asleep. I needed some alone time. Tomorrow, we'd be starting practice for soccer so today was basically my last free day for the next several months.

I jumped in my car, and pulled out of the student parking lot. I owned a lime green, and black 2013 Mustang GT. I received it on my 18th birthday from my parents. This car was like my prize possession.

I cruised the streets as I listened to the latest Top Hits on the radio. I was humming along to a song by Katy Perry when my car just turned off. "What the fuck?! No! Dammit," I steered the car to the far right of the road. "Come on, you piece of shit!" I turned the key in the ignition. Nothing.

I tried a different approach. Maybe if I be nice to the thing. "Come on, baby. Wake up, please," I purred to the car. Still fucking nothing. I threw a temper tantrum, and began banging my head on the steering wheel as if I had lost my mind.

I was trapped in a prestigious neighborhood. These people probably thought I was crazy. "You motherfucking piece of-"

"Watch your mouth, girl." I turned to my left to see a smirking Cameron in her beautiful, vintage Camaro. I sighed, and covered my face. Cameron chuckled. "It looked like you were having a seizure. What's wrong?"

"My car won't start up," I mumbled. I still had my forehead to the steering wheel.

"Well, hop in! I live a couple of doors down, and my dad is a mechanic. I'll make sure he checks it out," Cameron offered. I looked up at Cameron, and she gave me an empathic smile.

"Fine," I grumbled. I got out of my car, and slammed the door. "You piece of shit," I mumbled at it before entering Cameron's car. Cameron chuckled at me. Her car smelled amazing. It smelled just like her scent, but also had that new car smell.

"Buckle up, love," Cameron said. I blushed, and did as I was told. Cameron began driving slowly. "Has it ever broke down on you before," she asked, before coming to a stop.

"Never. I guess it just wants to be an asshole today." Cameron pulled up in the driveway of a huge brick house, and unbuckled her seatbelt. It wasn't my first time seeing the house, I've been here for some of Cameron's house parties.