35

3:45 am

"OH. MY. GOD"

A little white dog just appeared in my field of view, and that's when I lost it.

It's 9 pm, but it certainly feels like 6. Nevertheless, the cute little puppy that is just in my arms is making me go crazy : I've never seen such a cute dog. Her little eyes are staring at me, before lying down next to me. I take her into my arms, making weird faces because of how cute I find her. 

I can hear Lucy moaning, still asleep, her mouth near my neck and her arms wrapped around me. She's spooning me, her body against my back. 

a/n : Lucy's dog, Narla {she even has the cutest Instagram account EVER}

After a few seconds, Lucy says in a sleepy voice :

"She already love you more than she loves me."

That makes me smirk, before I slowly turn around. Lucy is struggling to open her eyes, and I find it beyond cute. It's the second time only that I wake up next to her. When we got home during the night, we immediately went to bed, exhausted. And now, I feel quite rested, but Lucy obviously doesn't feel the same thing. 

She moans again, and that makes me smile. 

"You're so lovable right now" I let out, before kissing her nose.

That makes her opens her eyes, before rolling them. She then moves a little bit, removing her arm from around me, putting it on her face when she turns on her back. Making sure Narla is not falling from the bed, I quickly climb on top of her, literally lying down on top of her.

She groans. 

"Ugh, you're too heavy !"

I smile, before leaning in and kissing her lips in a sensual way.

She immediately kisses back, her hands finding the hollow of my back, before she strongly reverses the situation and finds herself on top of me, breaking the kiss. Knowing that I've been schooled, I sigh. 

That makes her smile. 

"It's way better this way" she seductively says.

With that said, she leans in, capturing my lips with hers. 

___________________________

When we get to the training field - we have one day left before the Rosengard clash in that very stadium - we realize most of our teammates already are here. We let go of each other's hands, smiling at each other.