2

I am woken up after a very short night by an huge sound, before a loudly 'shit' from a female's voice. Pretty sure only my roommate would be there, I open my bedroom door only wearing shorts and my pajama (the one Sam bought me, that looks like shit because it's pink). But I obviously was wrong.

Four girls are here, and they all turn around to face me, before bursting into laughter at how weird that situation is. 

Then, a pretty brunette with huge dimples and bright green eyes walks toward me, holding her stomach because of how hard she is laughing. Slightly embarrassed, I start laughing too, before recognizing Jill Scott, who I met yesterday. She fakes a whistle, which obviously make the girls laugh harder.

The brunette says : 

"Nice to finally meet you ! I'm Jade, your new roommate !"

a/n : Jade Moore :

Very embarrassed now, I briefly shake her hand, before saying :

"Well, at least you got a good first impression of me."

My nervous laugh must've made them louder than the joke itself, but it doesn't matter because all four of them are dying. I then turn to see the other girls, I frown : one look younger than the other. Her light brown hair are gathered in a ponytail, as her childish face is expression nothing but a warm welcome. 

The same can't be said about the other girl standing next to Jill.

Her hair are darker, and so are her eyes : she barely even smiled when the other were dying, and looks like she is forever frowning. But when she realizes that I am looking in her direction, she finally cracks a smile. She should smile more often, I comment in my head, not willing to mess with my teammates and maybe them getting it wrong on the second day. 

The younger of the two advances herself to me, before giving me a high five. 

"This is my bestie, Leah" Jade says, a big smirk on her face. 

a/n : Leah Williamson :