18

I can't stop thinking about that kiss.

For the third day in a row, I delete the text I am about to send to Lucy, shaking my head : she is making me lose my nerves.

"KRISTIE"

My sister's voice resonates in the whole, as I jump a little bit. 

"For fucks sake, Sam, what even-"

"KRISTIE !"

She enters my bedroom with a phone in hands, and a very, very white face. She then starts getting exited for a reason I don't know yet, almost crying. I frown, before actually rising my eyebrows because even though Sam often is dramatic and theatrical, I've never seen her like that. 

But she doesn't say anything.

"Sam, talk" I order, crossing my arms against my breast. 

Her eyes lighten. 

"You're going to play with the world's best midfielder !" she exclaims, as I just don't react because I'm not sure I understand.

So, what the actual hell ? And then, I think a little bit, before it hits me : we need new players, and coach has worked well

I just hate suspense so much that I almost snap :

"WHO ?"

"DZENIFER FREAKING MAROSZAN" Sam screams.

I actually freeze, not really processing the news.

So, to sum up the situation, we just have the two best midfielders and world's greatest players on the same pitch in Manchester ? My jaw drops : thank God I'm not a middy anymore, otherwise I wouldn't have played a single minute with those two on the field. I then frown, not really understanding why Lyon would drop such a meaningful and important player like that, right before the Champions League. 

I know Maroszan is Sam's favorite player : when she met her at the She Believes Cup in 2016, she wasn't even able to exchange a look with her. There has been improvement in the 2017 version, where she actually congratulated her when shaking her hand after the game. But anyway, she is very jealous and happy for me in the same time right now.

My mouth closes.

"Damn" I only let out, in shock. 

"And they said there were about to be another announce of a player coming from Lyon in the next few days" Sam continues, exited. "I mean, how cool is that ? The departure of those two girls unlocked two spots that are going to be filled with big shoes !"

"That's..." I start, but my sister interrupts me.

"Oh God I can't believe you'll play with her ! Could you get me a signed jersey, the mugs she drinks in and the pillows she sleeps with please ?"

I grin.

"No !" I exclaim, as Sam looks at me, disappointed. "That is totally creepy !"

As she is about to go against that, my phone buzzes on the bed. Sam and I exchange a look, before my sister jumps on the bed, and me with her. After a little fight, she - yes, like always because she's stronger than I am - manages to grab my phone and read something on the screen. 

Her eyes widen, before she smirks. 

"Looks like you're a dirty little liar, Kratcheta" Sam smirks, before handing me my phone.

When I read the text I received, I roll my eyes. 

From : Lucy Bronze {Fri, 2:34 pm}