Over

{I'm Gone}

,"NO!"

I don't think you understand how much it hurts when someone leaves. that shit hurts. it hurts to the point where even thinking of smiling breaks you just a bit more. But when someone is torn right out of your grasp without a warning, that, that's what murders you.

,"IRIS! Oh god!"

I wheezed as I gave up. I ran after the white car as fast as I could. I could almost hear her screaming out for me. It was all in my head. I collapsed onto my knees. She's gone.

,"Jamie!? What the hell?"

I felt hands plant themselves on my shoulders. I growled and pulled myself away. Anger radiated into my soul and burned every ounce of good I had in me.

,"Where's Iris?"

I looked up and saw Kendrick searching the streets. Liv stood beside me, her eyes locked on me.

,"Erin has her."

******************************************************************************************************

                                         Morning

,"The appointment is Friday at two, I'll drive you guys over there."

My mom smiled at Iris and I. I still couldn't believe that I'm going to be a daddy. I can't let anyone get in the way that happening.

,"Want to go get a bite to eat? We can invite Kendrick and Liv."

Iris asked from beside me. I smiled cheekily as her eyes sparkled.

,"Sure. Anything for you gorgeous."

It's a miracle how after almost five months of being together she hasn't once thought about leaving me. At least I don't think she has. I hope not. I still call her cute nicknames like it was still the first week of knowing her. It doesn't feel like that long of being with her, but yet it feels like a lifetime. Know that I think about it, the Jamie I was before would've never thought this was possible. Although, it happened. That means that everything is possible. Good and bad. I'm just so happy that I get to call Iris mine. I think I had fallen in love with her before I'd even met her. I guess that's how soulmates work. You can feel yourself connected to someone but doubt messes around and wraps itself around you. Sometimes in can cause you to lose everything, I can't afford to lose my everything. Iris is just to precious to lose.

,"Hey? You okay?"

I snapped from my thoughts and was a little shocked to see where I was. The café. I guess I had zoned out while I was thinking.

,"Yeah, I'm fine. I just zoned out for a bit."

She shot me a wickedly gorgeous smile. I sunk my teeth down onto my bottom lip as I stared at her beautiful face.

,"Its okay."

She said softly. Her voice almost like an angels. I swallowed hard and contained myself, I couldn't break out into an animal now.

,"Come on."

She said as she grabbed my hand. She pulled me inside and over to the table we usually sit on.

,"You hungry?"

I asked as Iris sat on down on her regular chair. I saw her eyes light up a bit when I mentioned food. Hell, I didn't even say the word, but even her thoughts made her smile. I wonder what else she thinks about.

,"Of course."

She said in a "Duh" tone. I snickered.

,"What do you want?"

,"No need to worry, its on us."

I heard that familiar voice. I looked at Iris and her eyes peeled. Her breathing almost stopped as she stared at the person standing behind me. I turned around and rage soon filled me up as I laid eyes on Erin and a guy named Caleb that goes to our school. A smug look crossed Erin's face.

,"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

I barked out in a fit of rage. He raised and eyebrow like the complete asshole he is.

,"Well, it is a public café. I think I have the rights to come in and enjoy a-"

He looked back to Iris with hungry eyes, meanwhile, mine just filled with complete anger.

,"Snack."

He said with a certain tone in his voice that even made me sick to my stomach.

,"I'm going to give you two seconds to get out of my face before I fucking smash it in."

I said while gripping my hands into tight firsts. Bulky fists.

,"Will you though?"

He said with a smirk.

,"Will you actually smash my face in?"

I heard a low whimper from behind me. Iris didn't feel safe. Shit. Its my job to make her feel safe, I'm not doing a very good job.

,"Better believe it."

And with that I swung my fists into her face causing a crunch noise to sound off. His nose crumbled into his face, his eyes shut and his voice could be heard from all around us.

,"Jamie!"

Her sweet voice called for me but something made me continue. I pushed Erin down to the floor roughly. His fists smuthered his face until I knew I had broken some of his facial bone. Then I heard a god awful scream.

,"Iris!"

I said with tears already fighting their way to the front of my eyes. I looked up and saw Caleb grabbing her by the waist. I got onto my feet and quickly saw her kicking him in very painful places. She's a fighter. My little fighter. I lunged towards Caleb and pushed him away. I shot a solid punch into his face and I heard him yell in pain. Iris grabbed my shirt and I felt her pull on me slightly. I turned around and saw Erin grabbing onto her and yanking her away from me. My world crashed when he ran towards the door. I ran towards them.

,"JAMIE?!"

Iris screamed like it was her life depending on it. He ran to a white car that was already started. He drug her along with him as if she were a fucking rag doll. I ran towards the car but it was to late. He pushed her into the car. She poked up and turned around and looked at me through the back window. Her beautiful eyes were red and water leaked from them.

,"JAMIE!? PLEASE!?"

I heard her faintly. I was still running. My breathing was hard, heavy, barely enough to fuel me. She started to mess with the door handle but something was wrong with it. I was about to reach the car when Erin jumped into the passenger seat and the car bolted away. But I kept running.

,"NO!"