His

{Who Is This Mr.Hottie?}

I sat beside Jamie on the kitchen table. His hand stretched down from the table and it slowly slid up my thigh. Oh my god, this was actually happening IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER! She placed her plate of food on the table after she gave Jamie and I our plates. She sat on the chair in front of us. His fingers slid up my thigh but weren't skin to skin since I had his sweatpants on, but that still didn't stop the intimacy. I yelped out causing Rose to look up at me with a concerned face.

,"Is everything alright sweetie?"

A small smile printed on her face. I looked up at Jamie who was now looking down at me. A smirk crossing his face and his eyes filled with lust.

,"Just fine, thank you so much for letting me stay here, Rose."

I said with a smile. Her mouth formed into this big bright smile.

,"You're welcome Iris. You're welcome in our house anytime, you know especially since you've been making Jamie so happy all this time."

My cheeks flushed a deep cherry red.

,"Thanks."

That's when I felt a tight grip on my thigh. I looked down at my plate and tried to hold back my smile.

,"So what's your mothers name?"

I heard Rose ask. I looked up and finished chewing the food I had in my mouth.

,"Her name's Rebecca Munoz, I get my last name from my father. Wolfy Black."

Jamie pinched my thigh slightly. I kept a Stern look on my face.

,"Wolfy?"

I nodded.

,"I know him."

She said with narrowed eyebrows. My eyes widened, my mouth dropped, and my body melted.

,"You do?"

I heard Jamie choke out. I looked up at him but his eyes were fixed on his mother.

,"I do. We went to high school together, but he recently contacted me."

,"W- what?"

I stuttered out.

,"He called my office looking for me."

She said wiping her mouth with a napkin.

,"What did he say?"

She scooted out of her chair and stood up.

,"You're the girl he was talking about. You have to be."

She walked past the table and Jamie watched her as she walked to the island. She rummaged through her purse looking for something.

,"We met down at the Brewery, three weeks ago, he told me he was coming back to town."

She said still looking through her purse.

,"He knew about Jamie before I had the chance to tell him. I'm assuming he's been watching out for you, Iris. He told me to hold this for him until he got back, but if he couldn't make things right he wanted me to give this to her."

She pulled out a small package.

,"You are "her"."

I looked at Jamie who was speechless. She walked over to me. She handed me the package. My father touched this package, I couldn't believe it. MY FATHER! I grabbed the package in complete shock.

,"You don't have to open it here, sweetie."

I looked up at her and nodded. I stood up.

,"Could you ease excuse me?"

She nodded and didn't even look back at Jamie. I quickly walked outside and shut the door behind me. My father was back, after almost seventeen years. I sat on the bench on the porch. It was drizzling outside now. Rainy day. I looked down at the package.

*To: The women I never knew, but I love.*

*From: You're father.*

I widened my eyes. I dragged my fingers to the top of the package where it said to tear off. It was think and heavy. I'm assuming something was in there. I tore off the top and stuck my hand inside the package. I pulled out this packet out papers.

,"What?"

I narrowed my eyebrows. They were stapled together with several Staples indicating that there were many papers. I flipped the page and saw the words.

*I'm sorry, Iris Reginae Black. My beautiful, kind hearted, little girl. I can't explain how sorry I am. I don't think words ever will. I shouldn't have left, I regret it every single day. You and Rebecca we're my light, my love, my life. You still are.*

I couldn't keep reading. I let out a loud son. It didn't make sense. Why would we leave if we meant this much to him?! You can't do that! You can't walk out of your own daughters life! The tears fell from my eyes like rivers, all meaning something. I wiped my eyes but the tears kept falling. So much had happened all at once. All in a day. My father was back... And he loved me. I heard the front door close. Light footsteps walked over to me.

,"Baby?"

His voice was sweet and caring. I felt him sit down beside me.

,"Don't cry, my love."

He whispered as he pulled me into his warm embrace. He pulled back all my hair and placed it over my shoulder.

,"This is a good thing. He wants to come back into your life."

He said soothingly. I handed him the packet of papers even though my vision was blurry.

,"Why did he leave?!"

I sobbed out, almost shouting. Jamie held me tightly. I knew he was reading the paper. His hand rubbed up against my arm.

,"Babygirl look at me."

I hiccupped lightly.

,"Calm down."

He said as he picked my face up using his index finger.

,"I'm here. You got me and I'll always be here for you. I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I'll be whatever you need. I just don't want to see you this bad."

I could only see his face in a blurry manner.

,"But why would be leave me, Jamie?"

He gulped hard.

,"He had to have had a reason, gorgeous."

I sucked on my bottom lip lightly. 

,"Thank you, Jamie."

I croaked out. I saw him smile.

,"You're welcome, my love."

I smiled lightly as the tears started to clear up out of my eyes.  I still couldn't believe how I went from "Ms. Bitchy" to "My love". I felt a strong pull to Jamie, feelings were so strong towards him. Attraction wasn't enough. Maybe, just maybe this really was love.