Reality

{Awakening}

His lips, warm against my plump lips. I pushed him down onto the bed without realization. I straddled his waist lightly. His hands gripped my waist. I was in the lead but sadly not for long. He flipped us over to where we a as on the top and between my legs. He stayed on his knees but he pressed everything he had onto me.

,"Jamie, wait."

I breathed out. He pulled away but he kept his hands on each side of my head. His lips were red and puffy and I was probably right when I say mine were too.

,"What?"

He panted.

,"Im-"

A virgin is what I was going to say but he cute me off.

,"I know and I don't care about that. I'm not going that far. Not yet."

He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

,"Who said you're gunna get that far?"

I asked teasingly. He smiled and leaned down to where his lips were brushing against mine.

,"I already told you, love. I'll make little ole you fall for me."

And with that he smashed his lips against mine aggressively. He kissed down to my jaw.

,"Jamie, you didn't hurt your baby, or that bitch. She did that to you and your baby. Don't blame yourself. Please?"

He stopped kissing me and I felt his breathing slow.

,"Thank you, Iris. You understood."

He finished. He then kissed the tip of my jaw then he scattered back up to my lips. He planted a soft, slowly kiss on my lips. I moaned lightly at the feeling.

,"You wanna go on a date with me?"

He asked softly after pulling away from my lips. I smiled in shock. The Jamie Lozano asked me on a date.

,"Really?"

I asked. He nodded

,"Yeah."

He said smiling. I pecked his lips softly.

,"Yes, I'll go on a date with you."

He smiled cheekily.

,"And one day you'll be telling me the words "I love you"."

He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

,"I don't believe in love, Jamie."

He narrowed his eyebrows.

,"What?"

He sat up from on top of me. I quickly sat up with him.

,"I don't."

He looked up at me.

,"Why not?"

I shrugged.

,"My dad left my mom and they were madly in love with each other. If he really loved her he would of had left."

I said. His eyes looked over my face. I sighed.

,"Every since then I just haven't thought of it as something that's real. It just isn't real, it's not true."

I finished. He swallowed hard and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into his chest. He was so warm and comfortable. I could stayed like that for the rest of my life. His arms wrapped around me. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. I wrapped my arms around him. I sunk into his body. He pulled us down onto the bed. I laid on top of him. I was surprised at this action. His arms were locked around me.

,"Iris?"

He asked.

,"Yes?"

I asked softly.

,"I think you're scared."

,"Of?"

I questioned. His voice was innocent and soft. He sounded different from all the other times he spoke.

,"Love."

He whispered.

,"I think you're scared of being left alone."

I widened my eyes. He had done it. He had broke down the code and red everything about me. He had figured it out, after years of trying to hide it. He had solved everything without me having to tell him. How?

,"I won't leave you."

He said and before I could comprehend anything, my cheeks flushed red and butterflies flew in my stomach.

,"I promise."