Lost Boy

{The End}

Liv gripped my hand slowly digging her perfectly manicured nails into skin. She creamed in pain and the nurses hushed and Kendrick whispered sweet things in her ear.

,"Push!"

Dr. Samwell yelled.

,"I can't! I can't!"

She said with tears falling down her cheeks.

,"Come on, Liv. Push!"

I said.

,"I hate you!"

She shouted through her teeth. I smiled and she screamed one more time before the room was filled with a soft cry-

From a baby!

,"Congratulations!"

Dr. Samwell said.

,"It's a boy!"

Kendrick looked up and laid eyes on his beautiful baby boy. The nurse wrapped him up in a fluffy green blanket after cutting his cord. The nurse turned around to Jamie who was leaning against the wall in shock.

,"Would you like to hold him?"

Jamie's eyes popped. He didn't know what to say for a few seconds but then I saw his eyes flickered to me. I gave him a cheeky smile and nodded. He pulled the crying baby into his arms and he choked up.

,"He's-"

He whispered.

,"So beautiful."

Liv sighed and started to laugh a bit.

,"What?"

Kendrick wheezed.

,"I'm a mommy!"

She squeeled excitedly.

,"Here."

Jamie slowly walked over to Liv and handed her this baby.

,"What's his name?"

I asked softly. Jamie's hand slowly caressed mine.

,"I-"

Liv said but Kendrick cut her off.

,"Mateo Jay."

I smiled wider.

,"I love it."

I said. Jamie grabbed my hand then pulled me out of the room in a split second.
**********************************

Iris

,"What was that for?"

I asked quietly from behind Jamie as he pulled us into the girls bathroom.

,"I can't help it."

He whispered before grabbing my face and smashing his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but I melted into it. His hands stretched down to my waist and his fingertips ran across my lower back. I shivered.

,"Promise me something."

He breathed out as he pulled away from my lips slightly.

,"Yes?"

His eyes peered down at my throbbing lips.

,"You promise that you'll never leave me."

I stared up at his beautiful grey eyes. They're still the same eyes that used to stare at me across the classroom.

,"I promise."

I whispered.

,"You mean it?"

He asked. I nodded slowly in a trance he had me captured under.

,"I do, I'll always stay with you."

His lips curled into a jaw dropping smirk.

Panty dropping if u ask me.

,"Well, I can't  wait any longer-"

He stared into my soul.

,"I need you now."
*****************""""***************

       Jamie

The way she just laid there. So innocent. So beautiful. So...

Angelic.

All mine.

She just laid there still and looking up at me with lust filled in her eyes. Her lips were red and puffy from kissing. Mine were throbbing in pain just waiting to kiss her. The gorgeous sight of her made me painfully turned on. I slid down and smashed my lips against hers.

,"Eager?"

She whispered and I smiled.

,"Always with you."

I said laughing lightly and that only seemed to make her even warmer.

,"You'll never know how much I love you."

I whispered. Her skin chilled as my Monty breath was clad against her.

,"But that's okay-"

I said and she moaned.

,"I'll just have to show you."

With that I pulled her panties off and Smashed my lips on her. Her nails dug into my tattooed skin.

Her tattooed skin.

I groaned at the pleasure of her touch. Somehow I managed to pull off my lime green boxers. The intimacy was touch for our bodies and I was certain that I couldn't wait any longer. I slammed myself deep into her. She gasped and it only made me even more horny. As bad as it sounds, I was and I wanted to do everything to her. She sunk her teeth into my neck holding back her moans. I'm nineteen fucking years old and I've already met the girl I wanna spend my life with. I can't believe it.