Chapter 64

I yawned and stretched. I grab my phone and turned it on.

Missed phone call from: Lyz <3

I smiled. I listened to the message she left.

Hey love so I just wanted to see how you are and how things are doing and I'm gonna tell you something i have a surprise call me love you bye

I blushed and hit 'call back'.

"Morning love" Lyz said through the phone. "Morning peanut." I said back. She yawned. "Isn't it like 6am there?" I asked. "Yep. I have school today. First day." She said. "Omg rip. I'll plan your funeral" I said jokingly. "Shut up" she joked. "I actually might start taking classes online... so I can go to a university and be an adult" I said. "Do DnP know?" Lyz asked. "Haven't told them yet." I said. "TELL THEM" she said. "Ok I will." I said. "Good. Maybe you can come over here and go to Yale with me." Lyz said. "HAHAHA funny" I laughed. "What?" She asked. "Yale. You are smart enough to go. But me HAHAHA nope" I said. "You're very intelligent" she said. "Wait isn't Yale a law school" I groaned. "Yeah..." she said. "UGHHHSHSHSJSH" I complained. "It offers forensic science" she said. "YAAAAAY" I said. She laughed. "Well I gotta go. School starts soon." She said. "Okay" I said. "Love you" she said. "Love you... bye" I said hanging up. I got out of bed, put on a hoodie and went to the lounge. "Morning" Dan said. "Morn" I said plopping on the couch and went on twitter. "You know who I really wanna meet / collab with?" I said. "Who?" Phil said. "Dodie" I said. "I LOVE DODIE YESS IM MAKING THIS HAPPEN." Dan said almost shouting. "Omg really? I'd actually die" I said excitedly. "Why not? Tweet her and see what happens" Phil said. I typed out a tweet.

' hey @doddleoddle wanna collab? Maybe a song or something?'

"And now we wait" Dan said. A couple of minutes later she replied. 'Sure! That sounds fun!'. "Cooleo I have her email I'll give it to you" Phil said. "Too late she already emailed me. I love her. Such a bean" I said. "Indeed" Dan said. We watched some anime for a bit then I looked at the email Dodie sent.

'I'd absolutely love to do a collab with you! I'm free next week and will be in London so just text me'

And she emailed me her number. Holy shet. I grabbed my phone and immediately put in her contact. "Holy shit I'm ACTUALLY SCREAMING" I said. "I'm so happy for you" Dan said. "Do you have a plan yet?" Phil asked. "She's going to be in London next week so I was thinking she could come over here... if that's okay?" I asked. "That's totally fine! That sounds like fun" Phil said. "Yay!" I said. Phil turned on the volume to the tv. "Ugh politics" I said. I grabbed the remote and switched it to the cooking channel. "Cooking? Really?" Dan laughed. I changed it to the property channel. "Omg you're just like Phil" Dan said. "And proud" I said as I dabbed. Dan reached for the remote. I hissed. "Did you just hiss?" Dan asked slightly scared. "Yeah" I said. "Holy Jesus on a bike you sounded like the spawn of Satan" Dan said. "Thanks I've been working on it" I said. "WOW" Phil said. "It's almost Halloween" I said. "It's August." Phil said. "H A L L O W E E N   S E A S O N" I shouted. "Spooky scary skeletons" Dan raved. "It's August it's too soon" Phil said. "Too soon for Pumpkin Spice?" I said. "You got me" Phil said. I laughed. "I'm most excited for the cold weather" Dan said. "same. I fricken love the cold" I said. "It's the perfect weather for hot coco." Phil said. "Amy weather is good for hot coco" I said. "10000°?" Dan asked. "We'd be dead. But yeah" I said. "Drink hot chocolate on the sun" Phil said. "OMG YASS" I said. We continued to watch tv.

A/N: Howdy. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with high school and theater and choir I'll try to write this weekend. Peace