Baking

I woke up feeling surprisingly refreshed. I was about to grab my phone but hesitated and decided not to. Maybe a break from social media will help. I sat up in bed and stretched, immediately regretting it because of how cold it was. I wrapped a blanket around myself and snuck down the hall. Both Dan and Phil were in the lounge watching the food network. I snuck back, passing my room and went into their room grabbing Dan's Attack On Titan jumper from behind the mirror where Dan hides it. I then went back to my room and set the blanket back down and put on the jumper. I then took my phone. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee from the pot Phil made a few minutes ago. Satisfied by the amount of sugar and cream I put in it I walked into the lounge. "Is that my jumper? Again?" Dan asked trying not to laugh. "Yup" I said plopping down on the couch. "How did you find it from my hiding place?" Dan asked. "It was behind the mirror. I could see it popping out from underneath" I said. "Sherlock is shook" Phil said. I chuckled. "I knew I should've put it on top of the wardrobe" Dan said. "HEY" I said. That made Dan laugh. I lightly elbowed Dan. "ITS MY JUMPER" Dan said. "And it's cold in here" I said sipping my coffee. Dan just chuckled turning the volume of the TV back up.

There was a long silence. We were all focused on what was on the TV. "Can we bake today?" I asked. Phil turned to look at me. "Sure ladybug? What do you wanna bake?" He asked in reply. I shrugged. "Cookies? Brownies? Doughnuts?" Dan listed. "Why not all three?" I said. "That will take forever" Dan said. "But it'll make the kitchen and the whole place smell incredible" Phil said. I nodded. "Alright. Do we have the ingredients?" Dan asked. "Probably" I said. "If you get flour or random shit on my jumper I swear" Dan said. "I'm not like you who gets flour everywhere" I said sipping my coffee. "I FEEL ATTACKED" Dan said. Phil and I chuckled and high-fived. "And there's this thing called washing your clothes" Phil said. "NOW BOTH OF YOU ARE ATTACKING ME?" Dan asked fake offended. Phil and I just laughed. Which causes Dan to laugh. "Can we bake now?" I asked giving the boys puppy eyes. "Fine" Dan said giving in. "Sure ladybug!" Phil said. Dan smiled at Phil's enthusiasm.

Phil and I hopped up. Dan extended his hand out to Phil. "You are so lazy" Phil said chuckling. "Pleeeasee" Dan whined. Phil pulled him up off the couch. "Thaanks" Dan replied with a huge cheesy smile. Phil kissed him on the cheek before walking out of the lounge. I followed with Dan behind me. "Omg lets play the new TØP songs and Panic!" I said connecting my phone with the Bluetooth speaker in the kitchen. "Oh my god yes I've been meaning to listen to them but haven't really gotten around to it" Dan said. "I can rap half of Levitate already" I said smiling. "Bullshit" Dan said. "You scared DJ Howell?" I said. "Rap it. Right now. Do it. Prove it" Dan said crossing his arms trying not to laugh. I looked at Phil and he nodded giving me a smile, silently laughing. I scrolled through my music until I found Levitate. I then made direct eye contact with Dan as I wrapped the first part of the song stopping halfway through as I haven't memorized that part yet. Dan looked astonished. So did Phil. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK" Dan exclaimed. I paused the song laughing. "I told you" I said. "Impressive" Phil said giving me a high five. "TYLER JOSEPH IS SHOOK" Dan said ruffling my hair

I played another song. "wait why are we in the kitchen again?" I asked. "Baking" Phil reminded me. "RIGHT" I said opening my laptop on the counter and pulling up the blueberry doughnut recipe. "We have blueberries right? The ones I got the other day specifically for this?" I asked. Dan walked over to the fridge. "Wow we actually do. Unopened too! Phil I'm proud" Dan said jokingly handing me the box of blueberries. "Wait we had blueberries?" Phil asked excitedly. I chuckled as I opened the pack. I tossed one to Phil and ate one myself. "Do we need flour?" Dan asked. I nodded and Dan literally tossed the bag of flour across the room to Phil. "OH MY GOD. YOURE GOING TO MAKE A MESS" I said. "I didn't though" Dan replied sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Phil can you grab the eggs I don't trust HIM with them" I said. Phil chuckled "of course my dear" he said opening the fridge. "How many?" He asked. "3" I replied. Phil grabbed three eggs from the carton and placed them on the table. "Now sugar" I said looking in various cabinets. "Where the FRICK do we keep the sugar?" I asked. Dan opened the spice drawer and handed me the sugar. I gave him a confused look. "What?" He asked like as if nothing was wrong. "Why is the sugar in the spice drawer?" I asked. Dan shrugged. "I didn't like it on the counter. It didn't match the aesthetic" he said. Phil chuckled. We then spent the next few minutes grabbing the rest of the ingredients we would need.