Rain

The next day I woke up around 10. I got dressed. I put on a plain black shirt, a hoodie, jeans and socks. I ran into Ryan on the way to the lounge. "morning" I said. "morning" Ryan replied, slightly tiredly. "you jet lagged?" I asked. "somewhat" He replied. We walked into the lounge. "morning sleepyheads" Phil chirped. "morning" I replied while yawning. We ate breakfast which was cereal. I also had a banana. Ryan went to change. I went to my room to browse the Internet for a bit. Then, Ryan knocked on my door. "Come in" I said. "I was wondering if you wanna be in the intro to my vlog" Ryan said. "Sure" I replied. Ryan pressed record on his camera. "Hey guys Freakzoid11 here and this is another vlog. I'm in London visiting Izzy" Ryan said. "Hi!" I said. After That, we just talked about different things.

Later we went out. We decided to go to the London Eye. When we were in the taxi. Ryan vlogged. "So we are currently on our way to the London Eye!" He said cheerfully. "Yay!" Phil said. "Are you excited?" I asked. "Yes. And slightly nervous" Ryan replied. "same" Dan said. "You've been to the London Eye before" I said. "There's still a chance it could break and we could fall to our deaths." Dan said. "There's always a chance we could fall to our deaths" I said. "Because that's the enthusiasm you want to show" Phil said sarcastically. We all laughed. Eventually, we arrived. It was crowed. So. Many. People. Ugh. We got on the London Eye just in time.

"We better get out of the rain before it gets any worse" Phil said as we got off the London Eye. "We can go to that sushi place down the street. We could have lunch." Dan suggested. "Yasssss sushi" I said. "I'm  up for  that" Ryan said. So we ran as fast as we could without slipping to the restaurant. By the time we entered the restaurant, we were soaking wet. We ate sushi and waited till the storm got a bit better. It only got worse. "Okay. Options are. Call a taxi and get stuck in terrible traffic. Or go to the store next door and get umbrellas and walk home. " Dan said. " I vote walking home" I said. "Agreed" Ryan said. "Might be a better idea" Phil said. We went next door and bought two umbrellas. Ryan and I shared one and Dan and Phil shared one. We walked at a quick pace to get home safely and dryly. We managed to get home without getting totally wet. We were laughing at how soaking wet we still were. "I have to go do a live show in ten minutes" Dan said laughing. " good luck" I said laughing. Dan ran upstairs to change. I took a quick shower.

Then, I changed into sweatpants and a band shirt. I opened the fridge to see if there was anything it eat. I know we are like an hour ago but ugh I'm hungry. I found some cupcakes. YES. I grabbed one. Maybe Dan, Phil, or Ryan might want one. I found Phil and Ryan in the lounge. "Want a cupcake. There are some in the fridge." I asked. " no thanks" Ryan said. "I'll take one. Sure" Phil said. I went to Dan's room. I knocked even though it was open. He was in the middle of his live show. "Yo Wats up?" Dan asked spinning in his chair. He almost fell off. "Want a cupcake. There are cupcakes in the fridge" I asked. "Omg yes! Cupcakes are A. MAZING" Dan said. "Kk" I said. I went back to the kitchen and graves three cupcakes. I have one to Phil. "Thanks" he said. "Your welcome" I replied. I went to Dan's room and gave him his. "Thanks I'm starving" Dan said. " same" I said. "Carry on with the  live show. Don't fall off your chair again" I said. "Don't remind me of that" Dan said with a chuckle. I laughed as I was on my way to my room.

The next day

So today was the day Ryan went back home. His flight leaves at like 3 in the morning. My alarm woke me up around 12am. Barely got sleep though considering I fell sleep around 10:30pm. I just decided to stay in my sweatpants and band shirt. I brushed my hair and put on a small bit of makeup. I put on boots and grabbed my phone before heading to the lounge. "Ready to go?" Dan asked Ryan and I. "Yeah" we replied. While we were on our way to the airport Ryan vlogged. "So it's currently like 12:30am and I'm headed to the airport to go home" he said. I let out a yawn. "Did you have fun?" I asked. "Loads" Ryan replied. He stopped clogging for the meantime. We arrived at the airport and I had to say bye to Ryan. "Bye Ryan thanks for coming" Phil said. "Fly safe" Dan said. I walked with Ryan as far as I could. "Bye Ryan" I said with a small tear coming from my face. "By Iz" he said. "I'll miss you" I said. " I'll miss you more" he said. We hugged for a bit. Then his flight was called To board. Ryan kissed me before starting to head towards the gate. "Love you" I shouted to him. "Love you too" he shouted back before he boarded the plane.