glasses

I decided to record a video for my channel. So I set my camera up and pressed record. "Hello people of the Internet" I started. "How was your Christmas? Good? Bad? Mine was busy, tiring and fun. So in this video I'm going to show you what I got for Christmas." I continued. I bent down to grab the first thing which was my Attack on Titan jacket. "The first thing I got was this Attack on Titan Jacket. Which is like so cool. I got super excited when I got it" I said. "I also got loads of roar Attack on Titan merch as you can see in the background." I said. I Picked up the sweat shirt Zalfie got me. "I got this From Zoey and Alfie" I said. "It is like the perfect thing for me" I continued. so I continued to show and talk about what i got for christmas. "Thats all for todays video. if you Like, comment, subscribe, and or share this video that would make me very happy and see you next time!" I said then i ended my recording. I edited my video before uploading it. I tweeted it as well. I Texted Ryan. about random shizz

I: You know how the bottom half of my hair is blue?

R: Ya

I: I might dye it a different color, or just dye all my hair black what do you think

R: Do what ever you think you will like

I: K, I'm still thinking about it

I stopped texting Ryan. I'm still not to sure if I should dye my hair or not, I'll think about it more. I looked at the clock, 11:30am. Since it was cold outside and in my room, I put on my Assassin's Creed hoodie. "Yo Iz" Dan called. "Yeah" I replied. "you want some hot chocolate?" He asked. "yes please" I replied. "what mug" He asked. I went to the kitchen to choose a mug. I chose a Tetris one. I went to give Phil his hot chocolate. "Here's your hot chocolate" I said as i handed him the hot chocolate. "Thanks" He said. I think he was editing a video. I wet back into my room and listened to some music.Since I knew every word to every song I listened to, I sang along. unintentionally of course. Some of these songs I listened to everyday in the orphanage. After my playlist ended, I played some C.O.D. and agar.io . After that i went on tumblr.

Time Skip A week

it was 4:45pm. I was playing Mariocart 8 on the wii U with Dan. We we're waiting for Phil to come back from filming at Louise's house so we could have dinner. We both lost terribly and i accidentally broke my glasses some how. "god dammit!" I said. "what? we have two more races, we can at least get second." dan said. "No, I broke my glasses" I said. "how did you manage to do that?" he asked laughing. I started laughing. "i don't know, besides it had like a 1 in 700000 chance of happening" I replied. "can you see anything? when Phil docent have contacts or his glasses on he is blind and can't read something inches from his face" Dan said. "yeah, just a bit fuzzy'' i replied. "we can get you a new frame tomorrow" Dan said. "Ok" i replied. We stopped playing Mariocart since I couldn't see anything. I went on my laptop and scrolled through the Internet.

TIME SKIP TO THE NXT DAY

I woke up around 11:30ish. I put on ripped jeans,and a Muse t-shirt. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of Lucky Charms. I ate t in the long and watched Great British Bake Off with Phil. "We are going to leave to get you new new glasses in an hour or two" Phil said. "alright" I replied. A half hour later, I went to my room, Put on a hoodie, and put on socks. I browsed the Internet before we left. Then, Phil and I left to go into town. Once we entered the eye glasses place, and did all the stuff, I started trying on pairs. I put on a smaller framed one. "nope" I said and continued looking. "nope" I said to another one. "try this one" Phil said handing me a brown pair. "nah" I said. I picked up a black pair that looked like Phil's but slightly girlier. I tried them on. "cute" Phil said. "I like them" I said. So that was the pair I got and we headed back home. I can actully see! Once we got home, we had dinner. "You know how we go on tour for The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire?" Phil asked. "yeah?" I replied. "we were wondering if you would like to come on tour with us" Dan finished. "I don't know..... probably not because I'm shy and stuff" I said. "well you arrant staying here on your own" Phil said. "nor would i want to be" I said. "I can call someone so you can stay over there" Phil suggested. "okay" I said with a little enthusiasm.

TWO HOURS LATER

I was playing sims on my computer. "Iz" phil said. I paused. "yeah?" I replied. "Zoey and Alfie said you could stay at their place" Phil said. "okay cool!" I replied. So I continued playing sims. I Skyped Ryan as well. I did it as dan was playing something on the tv. "Hey Ryan" I said. "hiya" He said. "anything new with you?" I asked. "nope, you?" Ryan replied. "Nothing much. I'm just going to Zoey and Alfie's house while Dan and Phil go on tour" I replied. "do they not want you to come?" Ryan asked. "No they asked me if I would like to come but i declined because I have a fear of flying, I'm shy, awkward, the usual" I replied. "Im the same way" Ryan replied. We chatted for awhile before We stopped and I went back on tumblr.