RYAN?!

I woke up to someone making noises in the kitchen. I checked the time 9am. Ugh. Who would get up this early? could it be an intruder? it could be. We could be getting robbed right now. I thought. I got out of bed, and snuck out of my room. The noises continued. I grabbed the baseball bat from the hallway closet. We keep a bat in there just in case of emergencies like this. I slowly made my way to the kitchen with the bat in hand. I went into the kitchen and was about to swing the bat, when I suddenly realized it was just Dan and Phil making pancakes. "oh. its just you two" I said relieved. "uhh yeah. we aren't intruders you can put the bat back" Dan said laughing. "I thought we were being robbed. You two never get up this early" I said as I put the bat back. "We got up early to make pancakes" Phil said. "why? what for?" I asked. "For Pancake Day of course!" they both said. "theres a pancake day?" I asked. "Yeah" Dan said as he flipped a pancake. "oh my god I actually didn't fail;" He said. Once Dan finished cooking aPancake. Phil started one. "You wanna flip it?" He asked me. "sure" I replied. I took the pan and attempted to flip the pancake. "I actually did it" I said. "you're a pancake natural!" Phil said. So after flipping several pancakes, we sat down and ate breakfast. 

After breakfast, I went back to my room, put on a shirt and a hoodie along with sweatpants. I was quite cold. Then I got a text from Ryan

R: wanna facetime?

I: Sure

             So I sat at my computer and Ryan facetimed me. "Hey" I said. "hey" He said. "Whats up?" I asked. "Nothing. How about you?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied. "Congrats on 15,000 subscribers!" I said. "Thanks. Its crazy" Ryan said. "you doing anything special to celebrate?" I asked. "no" He replied. "aww well you should" I said. "I shouldn't be the one celebrating considering you just reached 1,500,000 subscribers" Ryan said. "true." I said. "So are you doing anything to celebrate?" he asked. "no. I don't plan on anything" I reply. So Ryan and I chatted for a bit before hanging up.

TIME SKIP A FEW DAYS

          *knock* *knock* *knock* "come in" I said. Dan opened my door. "We need to pick up a friend at the airport. so get dressed we are leaving in 15" He said. "okay" I replied. Dan went back to his room to change. I put on jeans, a white and black striped shirt along with a sweater. I put on socks and boots. I also put on a beanie before grabbing my phone and leaving my room. We left 5 minutes afterwards. We got to the airport and waited near the gates. I wondered who we were picking up. I didn't want to ask because it wasn't my business. We waited for a solid 15 minutes. "How much longer?" I asked. "uhhhh 10 minutes. He just landed" Phil said like he was reading something. Their friend must have texted them that they have landed. Ten minutes go by... I don't see Anyone coming towards us. Then, suddenly, I saw Ryan. We made eye contact. I started to walk over to him as he started to walk to me. then We power walked towards each other which turned into running until eventually we met up and hugged. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to surprise you" HE said. "How?" I asked. "Your dads, My mom, and I planned this." he replied. "Where is your mom?" I asked. "I travelled solo" He replied. "I never knew you could do that from country to country" I said. (A/N: IDK if you actually can irl). 

          I walked back to Dan and Phil along with Ryan. "ready to go?" Phil asked. Ryan and I both nodded. We went in a taxi. Ryan, Dan, and I sat in the back. We arrived home and Phil showed Ryan the guest room. aka the sofa bed in the gaming room. I hugged Dan. "Thank  you" I said. "It wasn't my idea. It was Ryan's. I thought it was a good idea." Dan said. "but you agreed to the idea" I said. "you had no idea. did you think it was going to be  Tyler or Cat?" Dan asked chuckling. "to be honest, yeah i actually thought it was going to be Tyler." I replied. I went upstairs to talk to Ryan. "you didn't have to come here you know" I said. "I know. I wanted to though" He replied. We talked for a bit before we went downstairs. "Lets go out and do fun things" Phil said. "okay like what?" I asked. Dan handed me my backpack. It was heavy but not that heavy. "you'll see" Ryan said. We took a taxi. Dan whispered the destination to the taxi driver so i wouldn't hear. 

       Phil covered my eyes as we arrived. Phil made sure my eyes were shut while we got out of the car. Ryan helped me out so I wouldn't fall. "open" Dan said. "we're going ice skating?" I asked excitedly. "yeah" Ryan replied. We went inside. Dan and Phil rented skates. I used the pair Ryan got me and Ryan brought his pair. "you know how to skate?" I asked Dan and Phil. "somewhat" They replied. Once we were on the ice, I fell immediately. "never skated before?" Ryan asked as he helped me up. "nope" I replied. "ill help ya" Ryan said. He held on to me as we glided around the rink. Dan and Phil were alright. They weren't pros at it. But they looked like they knew what they were doing. Sorta. Eventually, I got the hang of it and Ryan and I were skating side by side. After we went ice skating, we got a few pizzas and went home. We watched a movie while eating pizza. I sat next to Ryan of course. By the time the movie was over, It was midnight. I decided to go to bed.