Chapter 8

Stepping in the house Genesis tried to be as quiet as possible thinking someone was home. He took his shoes off and seat them by the door neatly. Walking up the stairs he turned the corner going into his mom and dads room. "Ma? Aye Ma you in here?" After not getting a response he turned on the light seeing no one was in the room. He then walked down the hall stopping by Trinity's room. Opening it slowly he saw she wasn't in there either. He thought they left and would be back shortly so he walked over to his sisters bed and fell asleep. Soon he was woken out of his sleep by a light tapping. "Hi Genesis." His sister Trinity woke him up and he smiled. He hadn't seen her in almost a month and he really missed Her. "Wussup Trinity. Where y'all was?" "We just came back from the hospital." Already knowing what that meant he shook his head sitting up. "I ain't even gonna ask. What's be going on with you though? You got a boyfriend yet?" Genesis chuckled only messing with his sister But soon his smile went away when he saw she wasn't laughing. "So much has happened. I don't even know where to start" Genesis gave his sister his full attention knowing what was about to come out of her mouth wasn't going to be good. "Grandma got a new boyfriend" laughing Genesis couldn't take Her serious. She always had a new boyfriend so it didn't surprise him that she had gotten a new One. "I don't like him" "Well if you don't like him I don't like him either." Shaking her head Trinity started to tear up. Her brother didn't understand why she didn't like him. "No, I don't like him because he's nasty." Raising his eyebrow he didn't understand what she meant by 'nasty'. "You better speak up." "Genesis he just nasty. And I don't like him. But he likes me." Hoping that he would catch the hint Genesis still was clueless. "Girl what you trying to say?" "He touched me where he wasn't suppose to. Then said if I told I would get worse. I don't like him" Genesis couldn't do nothing But look else where. He didn't want to believe that his only baby sister had been sexual touched by someone that his grandmother trusted. "Wolf know about this?" "No, I don't want to tell him and he does something stupid. Just promise me that you not going to do anything crazy" Genesis just shook his head because he couldn't make any promises. "Don't worry about it. Imma handle all that in the morning. You won't have to worry about that nigga anymore." With that being said Genesis stormed out the room running into Wolf. "What the hell you doing in my house?" Wolf asked with base in his voice. "So I can't be here Now?" Genesis asked while moving around Wolf heading down stairs. He made his way to the couch praying he could go back to sleep. But he couldn't. He just replaying what his sister said about Zoron. He didn't even know how this Man looked But he knew by tomorrow he would have all the information he needed to give Zoron what he deserves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why you look so sad Kaden?" Kaden meet Oceana at the basketball court again but he wasn't his Happy go lucky self like normal. "Man I don't think Amari fucking with my ass no more." Hearing that Oceana just had to hear what happened between them. They've been friends for as long as she could remember and hearing that Amari didn't want to mess with Kaden anymore made her curious. "What happened?" "Man, he talking about selling drugs and I told him I don't think it would be a good idea. Then he go onto saying how I don't know nothing about the struggle and shit. Basically putting me on blast" Oceana just shook her head. She understood where both of the boys where coming from. "I kinda don't blame him. But u were Right as well. You don't know nothing about what we have to go through Just to survive But I do think you were Just being a good friend and I don't think you were trying to make it seem like you didn't understand where he was coming from." Kaden put his head in his hands feeling bad. "I just wanted to look put for my man's. Its other ways to make money out her at his age. He just want to take the easy way out. What if something happens to his dumb ass?" Oceana rested Her head on his shoulders understand where he was coming from. He wasn't the only one that was worried about the decision Amari made. But Amari is the type of person you can tell anything to. He has to learn on his own. "Well you did your past. Now it's up-to him to choose which path he wants to go down." Kaden just looked off into space with worry on his face. Oceana noticed his facial expression and changed the subject. She snatched the basketball out of his hand and dribbled it to the goal shooting and missing. Kaden cracked a smile because he already knew she wouldn't make it. "What you smiling for? Can you do better?" Raising his eyebrow Kaden took his shirt of jogging over the Oceana snatching the ball out of her 4th qz. He shot the ball and missed. Sticking put Her tongue she went to grab the ball But Kaden snatched it back quickly causing Oceana to fall. "Kaden!!" Smirking Kaden went to help her up But she pulled him down with Her instead. "Lil girl Imma get yo ass" Oceana's smiled quickly went away and she jumped up speeding down the court. Kaden was Right on her tail when he stopped. There was a Man standing near the goal on the other side of the court where Oceana just ran to. She didn't even notice that they were being watched. She was too busy making faces at Kaden because she thought he couldn't keep up. Kaden walked over to the man leaving Oceana clueless. "Kaden where you going? Im over here!" Kaden paid no attention to her But kept walking towards the man. "You Kaden?" Kaden shook his head yes. As he approached the guy he started to laugh because he was scared for no reason. "Man you over here playing and shit having me thinking I was bout to get shot at." Laughing Genesis walked over to the 14 year old dapping him up. "Wussup man. I knew yo old rich ass was go be scared." Kaden smile went away and he just shook his head. "Wussup man?" Genesis looked over at Oceana giving her a head nod. "Hey Genesis. I missed you" Genesis gave Oceana a quick hug. "I gotta talk to y'all about Trinity" Oceana and Kaden looked at each other. "I haven't seen her in awhile. That Girl went ghost on me." Oceana tried to lighting up Genesis mood by laughing it off But it was clear his mood was going to lighten up any time soon. "So y'all don't know what happened to her" They both shook their head. Oceana was staring to get nervous because last time she talked to Trinity she was fine. "I gotta go handle some shit. Y'all go check on Trinity and I'll catch y'all later" With that being said Genesis got his phone out calling a number walking off the court. "Man, let's go check on this girl." Oceana agreed and they walked off the court as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the code knock on the door Hayden went to open the door. He already knew it was Amari so he put a big smile on his face. "Amari my man. Wussup with ya." Amari smiled walking into the room. "So let's not beat around the damn bushes. What's your decision?" Amari smiled sitting down in the chair. "Im in" Hayden slapped his hands hard and smiled big. "Well let's get right down to business then. You go be starting from the bottom. And I only will keep 10 percent of your earnings." Throwing a small bag on the table it consisted of 200 dollars worth of weed. He was staring him off small. "Now don't get caught, don't snitch, and don't smoke this shit. This shit is for selling only. If you want to smoke some shit buy it from yourself. Im very hard for the boys thats just starting. Trust no one and make yo money. You understand what I just said?" Amari nodded his head holding out his hand to be shaken. They shook hands then Amari put the weed in his back pocket walking out. It was finally coming together for him.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Blaze." Trinity greeted Blaze and he just gave Her a head nod. They agreed to meet at the park near Trinity's grandmother's house. Blaze wanted to check up on Trinity since he hasn't seen her since she told him about the incident. "How you doing?" Trinity smiled small But on the inside she felt horrible. "Im fine. I guess you can say that." Blaze looked away. "Did you tell anybody other than me?" "I told my brother. He isn't Happy at all" "Whose your brother" "Genesis. You probably know him" Blaze in fact did know him. Who didn't know Genesis, he rolled with Hayden. "Damn, now you know its go be some shit to go down." "Trust me I know." Trinity wasn't in fact Happy about telling Her brother because she knew how his reaction would be. "Let's talk about something else. I know you do t want to be reminded of that all the time." Trinity nodded Her head and they started another conversation about school and what school Trinity will be attending and her grade things like that. As Blaze talked to Trinity he couldn't help but realize how cool she was and felt horrible about the way he treated Her when they first met. He made a side note to apologize to her for that. He just didn't know how soon it would be.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Its such as long chapter and I had such a long day at school that Im not going to proof read it. I'll go back and do that later.)