✧ Acknowledgments + Trivia ✧

I'll be honest in saying that Bonds would've never been finished without the encouragement from others. I lost interest in it right after I published the first few chapters in early 2016 then almost deleted it in the following summer. Had it not been for some lovely people on Wattpad, this book would've ceased to exist.

Firstly, I'd like to thank cosmicide / cosmologic for encouraging me to update "Bonds". I'd lost all hope for it until you reminded me that the story needed completion and reignited my fire to finish this fic.

ImberLapis, you helped me through thick and thin. Who knows how many times I've messaged you asking for your opinion on whether or not Ken was being too harsh or if Jay had a decent first impression. Our journey together to finish our fics should be written down in epics XD I never outlined a story before until you told me it was a necessity and thank goodness I followed your advice.

mtovar! I'm astounded that you've stuck around so long to see this story finished. Even if we haven't interacted much, I've always been thankful.

LogicalCabbage, you're hands down one of the most encouraging readers on this site. Every time you read and commented on a chapter, you made my day with your fun commentary.

CoordinatorIza, your hawk eye saved my life. Thank you so much for catching my hundreds of typos. The fact that you took the time to point them out so I could fix it is amazing.

LeSUPREMECATS, Revanyx, MysticalTactician, UnisonRaider, smolmochi97, -dottoki, -Starlit_Sky-, EpicCadet182, Masked_Umbreon, kimcgray95, YukineRin, obliviux, AceFyeron, pokemonlover1229, PkTara, Mystical_Angels, SoulessOtaku, glitterandaspahlt, Tsuzemi, gymnastgirlflips, blank_0001, and the rest of the readers who've made it this far, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this book. If I've forgotten anyone else who'd seen "Bonds" before it was completed, please forgive me.

I'm sincerely touched that anyone would read this fic that I've put more effort into than any other project before it. Your support means the world to me ♡

* * *

I decided to include some trivia about the changes Bonds has undergone and little tidbits about the characters.

• The picture in the media was the original cover.

• The original title of Bonds was The Domino Effect.

• This book took roughly 578 days to complete because I put it on hiatus for a good six months before resuming it (you can see how my writing style changed over time ^^;)

• Jay wasn't included in the first outline.

• Team Ultragalactic's off-putting name was inspired by Neo-Plasma with the whole "use a prefix to signal changes in the organization's plans" bit.

• In the early drafts, Casper was supposed to be the one traveling with Alice and Ken instead of Jay. This idea was discarded because I didn't want to write about two icy, sophisticated characters going at it 24/7.

• I drew inspiration for Ken's personality from the Naruto character, Neji Hyuuga

• The dramas Alice talked about are fanfic ideas I never fully developed.

• Bailey's family owns the company that runs the Kalos Hotspot Tour; it's how she and Dan were hired.

• Jay's original personality was a typical playboy who flirted with everything he saw.

• The entire third arc's outline (aka Team Ultragalactic's part) was rewritten four different times.

• Casper was inspired by Camus from Uta no Prince-sama!

• Ken's dialogue had to be tweaked the most out of all characters because he spoke too harshly in the first drafts of the early chapters.

• Alice was almost named Paige.

• Jay originally had the name Blake, but it was changed because it didn't match his personality enough.

• In an alternative outline I made as a joke, both Jay and Alice fell for Ken who didn't return either of their feelings.

I hope you enjoyed yourselves!