Sex

As you can probably tell by the title, I am very creative. Guess what this chapter's going to be about? lol, if you don't want to tingle you tinkle, I'll add a little (******) for when the sex is done. BTW sex is also a really good song by EDEN...

Editor:: I added the song for you!!!

Chris' POV

I was finally back home. When I hugged her, all of my worries and pain went away. I was with her. I was with Ben. I was happy again, unlike I have been for the past couple of months. I love both of them more than I care about my Pack and Alpha's are very protective of their Packs

I pressed my lips to hers, sparks flew everywhere. Everything was just right with her. I drove her to a wall as we kissed a little wilder. Our tongue scraping across one another's, moaning, groaning, loving. She ran her fingers through my hair, my weakness. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her in. She nibbled on my bottom lip, also my weakness. She did everything so perfectly. I pushed my body closer to hers, leaving no space behind. Her aroma was everywhere, making Cole yip. I kissed her lips, just down to her jaw, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her throat. She mewled and leaned against me, making my need for her grow stronger. I kissed the mark, then started sucking on it.

I picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom, our bodies wanted to feel each other. I gently laid her down and slid my sweater off of her frail body. She smiled and pulled my shirt off, revealing moderate bruising. The sensation between our bodies made me almost fling out of my jeans, but I kept it in. She slid her shirt over her head and pulled me back in. I laid in between her thighs and planted my lips onto hers. I ran my hands down her sternum and felt goosebumps rise upon her skin. We both pull away to take a deep breath, staring into each other's eyes. She held my cheek and smiled, "Are you stable? I won't be able to stop and I might hurt you,"

She gulped and caressed my shoulder, "I-I'm ready," she murmured. I felt her soft feet trail down my back, just to my jeans. I dipped my head into the crook of her neck, making her mewl softly. I pushed my groin into hers, letting her feel my huge hard-on. Her body was such a perfect fit for mine no matter what we did. She pushed me to the side of the bed and got on top, being the dominant one. I groaned as she gently rocked her hips on mine. The friction wasn't strong enough and the clothes were preventing our skin to touch. I grabbed her leggings and started pulling them down, but she finished it and pulled them completely down. She kept her hands on my abs and bent down for a kiss. We latched lips as I grabbed her soft butt. Her tiny fingers trailed to my jean's button and carefully unbuttoned it, then unzipped me. The tingles and sparks from our bodies not touching each other's for so long made the sensation intensify. I moaned as she started to grind on my hips, how is she so perfect?

ATHENA'S POV

He laid me down and left tender kisses down to my core. We were both completely naked, thoroughly horny, and wholly in love. I could feel something building up in my lower belly, I knew exactly what it was. I bit my lip as he grabbed my knees, "Spread your legs, love," he told me. His eyes were a darker shade of purple than I remember, I couldn't resist. I opened my legs and a groan of approval echoed through the silent ambiance. I felt my cheeks redden and he dove straight in between my thighs. My moans were slightly concealed by my knuckles as I bit them. His tongue flicked me in every right way, his lips sucked me extraordinarily. He trailed his hands back up my waist and grabbed my hand to intertwine our fingers.

I squeezed his hand just as I was about to release, but he pulled away before I could, "I want to feel you do it around me," he hummed and ripped open a condom packet. His muscles flinched with every movement as he stared deeply into my soul. I just wanted him to hold me with Ben in my arms, forever and never let go.