Chapter 1

Loneliness-her most loyal companion because she's been an orphan almost all throughout her life.

He was very depressed,
after being dumped by his gilfriend

She badly needed someone.
Anyone that could keep her company

He was in dire need of  someone.
Anyone that could make him forget about his ex

She longed for that one person that would always be there for her.

He wished to meet  that one person that would make him forget about his ex.

She thought she would never find the love of her life until she met him

He thought no one could replace his ex until he met her.

They say social media is the root of all today's evil, social media to them became a source of joy and happiness. People may wonder of all social media in this world, how could they meet through wattpad. Well here is their story. It all started through this.....

Chatting in a whatsapp group:

WLC (Wattpad Ladies Closure)

Sarah bg: Hello guys, please I want a picture of a beautiful lady and a hot guy that I could  use as characters for Miss world or Miss Akhirah.

Adda AmirahJulde: Should I send my picture?

Adda Yasmeen: Tab this ugly monkey, Sarahtuwalle don't agree. People will stop reading your book.

Ishertuhladan : Adda Yasmeen kenan.

Lipsdripping: I could send my crush's picture but all those reading your book will start crushing so no thank you

Cocomeena: POC Our crush!

Initisar: I am hungryyyyyy.

Asmee_Amin: Me too, I want chicken!!!!!!

Asmaah_ All these two know about is food* rolls eyes* Sarahtuwalle lemme go and check instagram.

Essh, Khadija Oyinka and Fareeda: 😂😂😂😂

Asheetu18: *Sends picture of a young handsome man* Is my cousin okay?

Siyyamah, Azeezat, Rukkayaabdullahi and mjay: 😍😍😍He is fine!!.

Sarah bg: Are you sure he won't mind?

Asheetu18: I don't think so. Go ahead and use it, I will tell him.

Sarahss2000: Yaaaaayy!! I have found the correct guy, now the lady.

Asmaah_ *Sends a picture of a beautiful girl* Is this okay?

Fai hormones, Tee zarah, Mjay: She is pretty ma sha Allah.

Sarah bg: She is beautiful ma sha Allah. Can I use it?

Nana Aisha: I think you should ask her before using it.

Adda Yasmeen: Ashe psycho has sense.

Asmaah_: I did and she said we can use it. She even asked the name of the book so that she could read it.

Ashetuu18: My cousin is quite angry that I didn't ask him first before sending his picture.

Ashatou butterfly: @Asheetu18 Allah ya kara😂😂

Asheetu18: He has cooled down, he said as long as he is a rich guy in the book and has a beautiful girlfriend😂😂go ahead and use it.

Sarahss2000:Yaaaaay!!! Alhamdulilah I have found the right characters for my novel. Thank you so much darlings.

****

Little did this group of authors know that they have joined two completely different people together. The shy, timid Nabeelarh that has so many insecurities and the confident and friendly Akilu that is everyone's favourite. Join Nabeelarh and Akilu on their journey full of love, friendship, heartbreaks and betrayal as they start through meeting on Wattpad.