Jasper

Jasper POV

I sighed and hung up on the Pearl. No use in listening. I know when to report to My Diamond and where. I stalked the Crystal gems. They were surrounding the disgusting hybrid that came from Rose. My majestic diamond, shattered because of that stupid Rose. I quietly sighed and continued to watch them. They were bickering over this 'Steven' using the Galaxy Warp. The hybrid just continued to walk away, not listening to their nonsense. Maybe, this hybrid wasn't so bad. He was rebellious to these traitors. Ha! This plan of Yellow Diamonds will straight up kill them! Ha! Wait... What are those gems that the Pearl is carrying? A sapphire and ruby? Wait... Ha! That Garnet retreated to her gem! I chuckled a bit. I saw that traitorous Peridot at the back, alone, and for some odd reason, crying. The defective Amethyst was walking with her. I saw Peridot push the Amethyst away and walk my way. I gasped and tried backing up. I stepped on a stick. She heard me. She walked up to the bush I was in. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her. I covered her mouth so nobody could hear her scream. I dragged her away from the others. I let her go. She looked at me, then attempted to run. I caught her.

"Listen. If you tell me why everyone is freaking out, I won't cause any trouble." I lied. I ain't afraid to lie! I'm a Jasper! I'm the ultimate quartz!

"No! I won't tell you anything!" She yelled and wiped away her tears.

"You tell me, and I won't take you back to Yellow Diamond to shatter you herself."

"No!" She screamed.

"So you'll tell me?"

"No!"

"YOU WILL!!" I summoned my helmet.  She got scared and sighed, giving in. I smiled. "Good. You'll tell me."

"As long as you don't cause trouble."

"I promise." I promise that I won't cause trouble unless it's for My Diamond!

"Okay... Steven started having dreams about how he'll die. He hasn't had all of the dreams yet, for he is half gem, so he wakes up shock. He cannot complete the full dream like us full gems. Soon, Garnet finds out that there are no paths in her future
vision. This is very unusual. Things bad are starting to happen to us. And some things, we cannot solve." Peridot said. As soon as she finished, I bashed her face with my helmet, causing her to pass out. I grabbed her and ran for my Homeworld ship. I threw her in, and got myself in. I started the ship and took off, off to the Galaxy Warp. Since I have to wait 24 Earth hours, I have time to go back to Homeworld to drop off this utterly useless Amethyst that I brought along with me.

....

Time was running out. I had three hours left, just enough time to get to the Diamond Base. I set the ship coordinates for the base and we were off. Now to wait even longer with nothing to do.

....

I reached the Diamond Base and quickly ran to my majestic Diamond.

"My Diamond!" I did the diamond insignia. She nodded.

"What have you brought with you?" She asked, noticing the traitor behind me. "Ah, Peridot. Welcome to Diamond Base. I want to talk to you." Yellow Diamond said. "I need you to do something for me, and if you do it, I will not shatter you, and you may come back to join us. You know you're still loyal to me. Show me that you are still loyal to your Diamond.

"N-No! I won't!"

"Okay, then. I will just have to do the plan myself. Jasper, shatter her." I smirked and popped my fist.

"Wait! Tell me your plan, and I'll see about that deal." Peridot said. Yellow Diamond turned around.

"Okay. I will do so. My plan is..."