Mom?

Hello, people. This is a really a short chapter. I just need to say something. This is the first time Steven retreats to his gem in this book, it is not like my other fanfiction,
Gone. I just wanted you to know! Thanks! Enjoy! ;)

Steven POV

I opened my eyes. Everything was black. Then the room glowed pink.

"What? Where am I?"

"Steven..." A voice called. It was a girl voice.

"Who is that?" I yelled. I saw a tall figure with curly pink hair approach. I gasped. "M-Mom?" I ran to her, as did she. We hugged each other tightly.
"I-I can't believe it! You're here!" I cheered. She smiled. Her healing tears dripped off her face and onto my hair. Streaks of pink went through my hair.

"Yes, I've been here your entire life. Hey, wait a minute..." She slowed. Her face turned stern. "Why are you here?!" She asked.

"A corrupted fusion hurt me." She gasped.

"Why that little..." She slowed and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Why were you gone for a while?" She asked.

"I don't know. It was all black. I was awake but, I wasn't at the same time." She shrugged her shoulders because she didn't know why it was like that.

"So... what have you been doing out in the world?" She asked, smiling for real now.

"Playing the ukulele and saving beach city." She smiled.

"Can you play me a song?" She asked.

"I don't have my ukulele." I sighed. Bummer.

"Oh! Come here!" She waved for me to come and she walked over to an area with things that I use all the time. "Things that you have and like just pop up here." She said. She handed me a ukulele. I smiled. Great, now I shall play one of my really good songs.

"This is one I hope you'll like." I inhaled and exhaled and started.

The song ended soon. I sighed. It was nice to finally get to meet my mom. But soon, I'll have to leave.