Retreat to my gem

Warning: This is a short chapter. Enjoy! ;)

Steven POV

The three corrupted gems charged at us while screaming loud enough to make me go deaf. Lion growled and I summoned my shield. I saw a fusion that looked familiar. Like the one that kills Sardonyx! But, my dream is supposed to take place in a plain! Not here! The fusion screamed as it charged at us, faster and faster with each step.

"Th-That's the fusion that kills Pearl and Garnet!" I yelled.

"Not this time!" Garnet yelled. She punched the fusion in the face. The fusion growled. It punched Garnet in the stomach. She screamed as she fell. Pearl tried stabbing it with her spear, but also got knocked down. Connie charged at the thing, barely missing it and she was pushed over, sword knocked out of her hand. I hit it in the head with my shield, it just growled. I looked at its gem, it was... pink and the fusion had pink curly hair. She looked so much like mom. But, I'm sure there are plenty of Homeworld gems that look like mom.

"Steven!" Pearl yelled. They got up and joined me. The other corrupted gems were just watching. The fusion took Amethyst's whip and hit her with it.

"Ow! Why you little..." Amethyst growled. The fusion took our weapons and threw them. I made a bubble around us. The fusion punched it. It kept repeatedly punching it to break it.

"Steven! You can't hold it!" Amethyst yelled. Apparently she saw me sweating because I was trying to hold the bubble together, it broke.

"Lion! Take them away from here!" I said. He growled at me, but did it. He threw them over his back and took off. I was left with this beast. I made another bubble around me, but it broke my bubble. I summoned another shield, but the fusion grabbed my shield and threw it. As soon as I lost grip of my shield, the fusion punched my stomach, right where my gem was, and I gasped. I grabbed mom's sword that Connie couldn't get, and stabbed me in the stomach. I gasped and I felt a feeling like I couldn't even speak. The pain stopped me from being able to do anything. The last thing I saw was a pink poof, then it all went black.