Lilia's song

Warning: This is a short chapter. Enjoy! ;) This chapter is just a song Lilia sings. The song though, will tell you something about Connie in the beginning. Just read the song and you should already know.

Lilia POV

I sighed as I got bored. This sword really gets heavy, if your the other gems, like Peridot or Amethyst. But Connie's part of my fusion really helps hold it up. I started humming since I was bored. Well, the Connie part hummed. Peridot joined, along with Amethyst, and soon Lapis.

"Duh... Duh... da... da... da..." At first, all of the gems were nervous and only Connie was singing out loud, only she was mumbling.
"I may be different from the others,
but I know... What's inside...
I'm the same as the others on the inside, even if I'm not like them...
wh-which I'm totally not..." Connie's part sang the last part, which made Peridot start thinking.

"Oh, oh, oh...
Oh, oh, oh..." Garnet looked up at us and smiled. That's when the entire fusion started to sing.
"I maybe different from the others on the outside,
but on the inside,
I'm exactly the same and nobody is going to change me,
No matter how hard they try...
You can try all you want,
but your never, oh, never, oh, oh, oh, your never going to change me on the inside..." Then Garnet and Pearl started to sing in unison.

"You'll never break, my stone heart...
You can try, oh, oh, oh, but you'll fail... Yeah... you'll fail...
My heart is stone hard so you'll never break it, no matter how hard you try..." Then Pearl started to sing alone.

"Even if you tried to break my heart, you could never break my stone hard heart... even if you left me forever..." Then all together, we sang.

"You'll never break my stone hard heart, even if you left me forever,
even if you left me forever...
You'll never break my stone heart!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, oh, oh.
No, you'll never... break... my...
Stone... heart..." The song ended. Pure silence took over again. I sighed and continued to walk.