Yellow Diamond is close

Normal Homeworld POV

Yellow Diamond walked onto her arm ship. She sighed. Now to go to Diamond Base near that wretched... She won't even call it a planet. It does not deserve the name. It does not deserve to exist. That is why she is taking the embarrassing rock off of her star maps.

"My Diamond?" Yellow Pearl asked.
"What exactly is your plan?" She asked, curiosity filling her voice.

"Do you have feelings like a human? The one they call curiosity?" Yellow Diamond asked. It was taboo and forbidden on Homeworld.

"N-No. I am just asking." Yellow Pearl said in a more serious voice.

"Good. Next time I suspect you, you will be shattered!" Yellow Diamond slammed her hand on the table. They were on th their way to the Diamond Base now.

....

Hours later, Yellow Diamond made it there.

"Yellow Pearl!" Called Yellow Diamond.

"My Diamond." She said.

"Call that Jasper I sent to spy on the traitors. Tell her to report to the Diamond Base in 24 Earth hours. I need that report." Yellow Pearl nodded and did so. Yellow Diamond smirked as she thought about her plan. Not even White Diamond herself could come up with a better plan. Soon, there will be no more Crystal gems. She smiled evilly.