"Don't call me that."

Start from the beginning

"That's what I thought." Sam snorted, making my thoughts to halt in their path.

After prosessing what he just said, I gave him a baffled look.

"I'm your brother for some reasons, remember?" He said smirking before crossing his arms over his chest. His face showed the huge satisfaction that he got just by seeing my dumb reaction.

I never thought my number one excuse for partying at midnight would ever be backfired at me like that but, nevertheless, he proved me wrong.

I huffed in annoyance before sitting on the chair which was across from him and pouted like a little kid who believed in Santa no matter what her parents might say to her to convince her otherwise.

Seeing me pouting, he chuckled before resuming his work.

He picked up the pen from the ground before clicking its one end with his thumb and continued doing whtever the hell he was doing before I barged in his office.

I was already fuming due to that and the very fact that he was behaving as if everything was peachy and all was doing nothing but adding thousands of gallons of fuel to the fire.

I eyed him as he picked up another sheet of paper and started writing something on it, too, without so much as looking at me.

What a jerk!

Yesterday, after I walked out of the cafe, he was nowhere to be seen. So, I messaged him stating that I didn't have a car and that the weather was getting, somehow, unbearably cold even in the month of October.

But this block headed donkey sitting in front of me never came to pick me up and I spend one whole freaking hour outside the cafe, stuttering and freezing with cold, before finally walking back to my new apartment.

And that's not it. Nada. He didn't even showed up in the morning to give me a ride to our new office. Ignoring the little feeling of regret at the back of my head, I tried to call him several times.

Hell! I gave him exactly five calls which he gladly rejected.

The nerve of this poo- face human!

"Don't you have work, Am?" Sam broke the silence when he saw me giving him death glares with my narrowed to slit eyes.

I scoffed making him look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Don't call me that." I snapped at him.

I saw his lips twitching a little bit before he cleared his throat and asked, "And any specific reason why I shouldn't?"

He stopped writing before putting the pen inside a drawer. He then stood up from his seat and picked up a blue binder from the table top before reading it carefully and, hopefully, waiting for me to say something.

I smiled venomously at him. "Yes, indeed."

"Care to explain?"

"Because... because you are a douche!"

He rolled his eyes before they settled behind me, a small smile suddenly forming on his lips.

I furrowed my brows. He is such a-

"And no doubt a shameless asshole with a capital A, too." I told him what I was truly thinking right now. I shook my head at his now fully smiling face, getting irritated by it as the minutes passed by.

I was just going to say something else to him that might had wiped off the growing smile from his face but a voice interrupted me before I could do that.

"Sam."

I turned over to look in the direction of the voice and found my eyes settled on a brunette boy.

The very first thing that I noticed about him was his dark brownish hair which were completely and utterly dishelved, making it look like he never tried to manage them in his lifetime. That or he was way too busy to do something mere like combing his hair after showering.

His torso was covered with a brown jacket over a black shirt which highlighted his dark brown eyes similar to that of his hair.  And truth to be told, they looked like as if they shone even in the daylight like some bright bulbs in the pitch darkness.

A small smile was playing on his plump lips as he walked towards us before standing beside me and nodded at Sam.

He then turned to look at me, the smile still intact on his face.

Seeing my expression, he raised his perfect brow at me. I blinked a few times when I realised that I had been kind of checking him out.

I cleared my throat suddenly feeling out of the place before saying, "I think,  I should leave now."

"You better should." Sam nodded his head as I started walking over to the entrance of his office.

I stopped dead in my tracks after hearing what he just said.

"You better should." I mimicked him, wobbling my head from left to right and right to left like a maniac.

I heard both of them chuckling before I disappeared from there.

Assholes!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I really hope you guys enjoyed it.

I know, it's smaller than the last one and I will try to write the next ones like this, too.

*Fingers crossed and my heart running like a retard who just ran away from a mental asylum*

Please do comment if you want to share something and vote if you liked the above contents. I'll be more than happy if you guys did that ans also, I will know how much talent I have of boring people to death.

*making puppy dog eyes*

Tata-Docomo, Vodafone, Onida, Idea and yeah, Jio.....