Epilogue

It was already a few years since then.

Haru was a successful business man who studied overseas and who did not continue his parent's business, but started his own. He provided our family with riches that wasn't all that necessary, but we'd be able to give our children better education. 

I became a famous artist, who also studied another degree of literature at the same time. Now, I made money by selling in conventions and galleries and commissions online, I drew in both western style and anime style (despite being hated by teachers overseas for drawing anime). I also published romance books inspired by my love story, I was able to make readers feel my feelings because I have felt it myself and finally had the ability to express it in words. I found myself attracted to drawing manga and making light novels too, and at the same time, I uploaded covers of songs on NND and YouTube which also got me more money from Patreons.

I worked many different jobs, but I was happy. I didn't have days where I was stressed, because I took it in my own pace, I extended deadlines and procrastinated too, I didn't want to become a workaholic.

I also took days off to take care of my children.

Yes, we had children now. We had a boy who was now 6 years old, Hide, and a pair of 1 month-old twins, Natsu and Fuyu. 

I still remembered how we were married.

The dress was beautiful. How everything was planned out was perfect. It was planned by Chika, who became a wedding planner along with her husband, the upperclassman, who became studied filmmaking.

I loved that day.

I still remembered how our first kiss was.

"It's a white Christmas!" I said, smiling happily as Haru embraced me from behind.

I turned to look at him, finding him staring at me. We leaned in closer until our lips met. I felt this electrifying tingle in my body as we kissed. It was a French kiss, in a white Christmas, just like how I expected my first kiss to be.

I loved that day too.

After taking a shower after my morning run, I picked up the twins.

"I'm leaving!" Haru said, putting on his shoes. I, along with our son, ran to him, with Natsu and Fuyu in my arms.

He kissed our children on their cheeks and pecked my lips. I giggled and waved as he walked to his car. We lived in a normal house, despite the wealth, we just liked it; a normal life.

I certainly did not regret having chosen to fight for my first love.

Thank you, god, for giving me my love story.

-

I finished with the commission and earned myself the well-deserved 3000 yen. "And that is all for today's commission, thank you for viewing!" I stopped recording and set the mic aside, along with the light box and turned off my Wacom drawing tablet.

After washing up, I stretched and slipped under the sheets.

I heard a car parking outside and a particular person turning on the shower. After a few minutes, the bed was warmed as another body slipped under the sheets.

Haru slipped his arms under mine and pulled me closer, resting his head on mine. I turned to him and pecked his lips. He chuckled, his voice was much deeper now that he had grown, and hugged me tighter.

He bit on my ear, but I shook him off. "Go to sleep, Haru. You have work tomorrow," I slipped my arms under his and snuggled closer.

"Anything for you, love," he said. It felt weird, so I giggled.

I'm happy.

Thank you, Haru.

I love you.

I will forever.