OTP Things

Person A flinching away from Person B. Person B reassuring Person A that they won't hurt them. Person A trusting Person B and then falling in love with Person B all over again.

•••

Person A finding Person B in a room alone. Upon closer inspection Person A finds that Person B is crying. Person A comforting Person B without physical contact. Person B giving Person A a hug, catching them off guard.

•••

Person A getting really passionate about something and looking off at it while Person B agrees and stares at Person A, appreciating their smile.

•••

Person A makes a joke about something and Person B not laughing but asking if they're okay to which Person A replies, "no."

•••

Person A walking in on Person B baking/cooking and singing. Person B getting flustered and demanding that Person A doesn't say anything.

•••

Both of them are so sick that they marathon a bunch of movies and TV shows. Person A is too sick/tired to realize that they've cuddled up next to Person B who is now leaning into Person A.

•••

Person A takes a sip of bubble tea and likes it. Person B makes them drink more to get a tapioca pearl. Person A finally sucks one up and is so surprised by the texture that they spit it out.

•••

Person A and Person B exchange gifts. They open them at the same time to reveal the same item. They bought each other the same thing.

•••

Person A trying to explain why they love a certain cartoon so much to Person B without spoiling the plot because they plan to make Person B watch some of it.