The Rants

I don't rant all that often so this is where I'm going to so little spurts of anger for the next week or so. Some aren't even rants, they're just me getting passionate about something and not really getting mad but just wanting people to understand.

---

Heck yeah, I want to have a sleepover with the squad. Yeah the whole squad, even the guys. What, do you think a bunch of Christian teenagers are gonna make out or something in front of each other after acknowledging that we're not allowed to even date until college? No, I want to play Monopoly and throw hotel pieces a their face when I land on a space that they own!

---

*inhlaes*
bOI

There is a limited list of people that I "hate" and you need to seriously offend me to even get close. But you offend my friend and whoop there you go you're there. So if you tell me my art stinks well yeah it does whatever but you tell the seventh grader who's never had Art classes OHOHHOHOOHO THERE YOU GO YOUR DEATH WISH SHALL BE FULFILLED

---

So, let me get this straight, an "adult" (parent) can scream, throw things, and ruin weeks of work when they're angry and they're having a day and they're overly stressed. When a teenager does it on a smaller scale they're rebellious and over-exaggerating things. I understand adults have different stress with finances, cooking, and all that but a teenager has massive hormones, they're expected to choose what to do with their life at a young age with little to no experience, they're still figuring out how to balance friends, school, family, hobbies, passion, and whatever else might be happening, even physical or mental illness, but wait

Teens have no good excuse and they need to get it together, and adults must have just had a lot of stress.

---

The subject here is bullying. It's not really a rant and I know it's long.

I was physically bullied by about half the 2nd grade as a kid and they knew they were doing.

I'm currently being mentally bullied by someone who probably doesn't know that he's injuring me.

Physical bullying stinks, let me tell you. Imagine a long haired, sweet, 3rd grader who has maybe one friend who isn't really her friend. Cliche, right? Now, imagine her mother's face when she came home with bruises on her feet and holes in her favorite jacket, then refused to tell her mother who did it because they deserve another chance, they're nice people, really. Imagine her being called chubby, and told that she dresses weird. Now fast foreword to fifth grade, she cut her hair short in an attempt to fit in, she keeps to herself and doodles on all of her assignments. Then she's accepted into the gifted and talented program. She takes up clarinet. She grows her hair out again. All of a sudden her lifelong anxiety hits it's peak. She drops clarinet. Always puts her hair up. Her grades are dropping and if she doesn't pick them up she can't go to G&T anymore. She disappears after graduation and never shows up at middle school. No one questions where she went. She's homeschooled. A year later she joins a Christian volleyball team at the private school that two of her friends go to. She follows her female friend around for years until she graduates and goes to collage. Now the long hair girl has her guy friend to talk to and they grow closer. Almost everyone thinks they're in a relationship even though neither of them think that way about each other and aren't allowed to date until collage. The girl leaves the protection of her older friend. Now left alone, she flips through her notebook that her sister drew in. One boy sees it and makes fun of her for it, snatches it out of her hands, and runs around with it. Almost at tears by the time she retrieves the book, she's decided that she hates him. No, this isn't a bad love story, she hates him with a passion. The next year he just adds fuel to her hatred by mocking her for watching certain shows, further making fun of her art, and then he does something that snaps her. He tells her that she can't possibly make a career out of her art. She stops drawing for weeks, only making limited doodles on her scrap paper. Finally she gets back into the swing of things with her art but she still has a voice in the back of her head telling her that she'll never be good enough.

See, her bruises healed after a week or two and she wore a different jacket.

Still, no matter how much people cheer her on or motivate her, that voice in the back of her head will never go away.

---

^^wow it sounds like I'm screaming for attention

---

If you can't draw or write or whatever, it's not your thing.

If you can't grasp a concept in math or can't memorize a chemical formula in chem, you aren't trying hard enough and you need to study more.

Oh. Okay.

---

That's really it... bye!