Some Things I Want to Say

Okay, first off, it's currently a quarter to 1 and I need to get up early in the morning. If my neighbors would stop partying, that's be wonderful!

•••

I'm the kind of girl that will look at herself in the mirror and wonder how someone could have a crush on me. Like... why? I'm literal trash!

A few months ago (at the end of the 2016 school year,) I figured out that someone was actually flirting with me. I had never been openly flirted with before but this guy was so awkward at it that I actually noticed. He's such a sweet guy and since I'm homeschooled I only saw him after volleyball practice twice a week, but he made an effort to find things in common with me. When he found out he was moving, he mustered up the courage to ask for an email swap.

I feel really bad that I haven't emailed him but idk, we weren't good friends and I don't like him...

Also, I don't notice that someone is flirting with me unless someone points it out. Obviously, I'm not the skinniest or tallest or best looking so I don't have much experience with relationships.

•••

Welcome to "Does This Mean Something or am I Overthinking it?!"

So here's what happened today-

We had to split into two teams and the captains pick blah blah~ I'm not used to being picked first. I'm usually second to last except for that one time Dragon told someone to pick me (I fell so special).

This time I was a first pick.

The first on the team other than the captain that picked me.

That's really cool.

Some backstory on the captain- we had talked a little before and we have the same awkwardness level so we kinda became friends.

Throughout the activity he kept saying,"I'm a terrible captain, I shouldn't have been chosen for this," so in like,"I was put in charge of warm ups for volleyball practice and they couldn't even hear me talking!" Yeah we spent half the time talking about how trash we are.

Then the important part in this story came.

We were putting spins on our team name "Fishermen and Ladies" (like FisherLadies and Gentlemen and cheesy stuff) and the assistant pastor goes,"hey, (guy I was talking to), stop flirting and get over here!" Of course he said it jokingly but that just kinda made me think. I told Ink what happened before and we just kinda... oh.

So am I overanalyzing or do I not have to worry?! Probably the first choice.

•••

Things that have meaning to me but will probably just confuse you all!

"Froggy"

"No friends on the opposing team"

"A waStE oF PaAStA"

"How do yOU NOT LIKE SEAFOOD"

"Samado"

"Snudder Mado"

"Cushie"

"???????"

"Shoosh"

"????????????"

"NASA PEEPO"