Sample

I'm writing a StarScreamxReader (don't expect to see it anytime this year, I'm writing the whole thing before publishing it) and I have a few scenes sharp in my mind. Here it is!

•••

Almost everyone had gone on a mission or was working in the mines so everything was extremely quiet.

You turn the corner continue to stroll down the hallway as you realize someone walking behind you. Considering the fact that if it's a superior, it would be considered rude to look back or stop to turn, you carried on.

The steps hastened and soon the tall grey seeker was next to you.

You felt your spark racing because of the feeling that you might have done something wrong. Millions of thoughts of past mistakes and wrongdoings filled your processor as you glanced up at the second in command.

"I would like to speak with you in private."

We are in private, but whatever, you thought.

"The ship will be landing in a deserted, wooded area. You will report to the lakeside near the landing point."

"Yes, sir," immediately came out as you slowed your walk and, thankfully, Commander StarScream hastened his and turned a corner.

•••insert filler I have yet to write•••

You finally arrived at the lakeside "near" the landing point and, wow, that was a long sprint.

Looking around you spotted the Commander walking out of a patch of trees.

As he approached you, his right (arm? What's the Cybertronian term?) transformed into a blade.

I didn't know he could do that, you thought, impressed.

He drew closer and you had to take a few steps back before bumping into a tree.

Less impressed, more scared now.

His faceplate devoid of any emotion, he came uncomfortably close and suddenly a sharp pain pierced you.

You looked down to see energon leaking out of a wound, the sharp blade dug deep into your (stomach? I don't know HELP ME).

Optics widened, you stared at your respected Commander StarScream and you were able to struggle out a small whisper of a,"Why," and some energon along with it.

•••

And then I had this brilliant idea to have him whisper "because you're fragging annoying" as a response just so I could tell myself that it was a terrible idea and laugh over it.

So that's as far as I know for sure that I'm putting it in the book.

Also, I might have it be like humanized but we're all still in the Nemesis for visual purposes (and I don't have to struggle with body part terms scREAMING).

~Hawk