Let Me Tell You a Thing

Warning: if you are Bi, Trans, or anything that would fit into the "gay" category, you might get angry at me when you read this.

I've been thinking a lot about this since the whole bathroom incident. If I go to a public bathroom and a man follows me into the bathroom because he feels feminine, I'm getting it of there! I do not want to share a bathroom with the opposite sex because THAT is the whole reason we have a ladies' room and a men's room and not "oh you all just go in one bathroom"! And what if at a public school, a guy follows a girl into a bathroom and rapes her?! What then?! "Oh, he's allowed in there though because he identified as a girl." Is that how it works?!

If you're gay/lesbian fine, okay, I won't shove it in your face that that's not how it's was supposed to be, but don't spam my dash and Pintrest boards on how you support LGBT and you hate the hate! I get it! Some of you are suicidal, you hurt yourself, you're bullied! I know!

At this point I don't care if I lose my 500+ followers because of this, if you don't like me speaking my mind, fine! What if I don't like you speaking yours?!

I'm sorry if this was offensive, but please don't shove in my face that "I'm Bi and you should respect that" or "Trans guys are guys too", Okay, chill!

You need to sort some things out and I'm not going to make you. Just don't make me uncomfortable about being heterosexual! I acknowledge that you're a human, can you acknowledge that I'm one?!