saVE ME

Wow, okay.

300 notifications, guys, really?

•••

(please note that I'm using code names for people in these.)

•••

Blueberry, Dragonfire77 , (I don't have a codename for her yet whoops), and I get up on stage at church to sing and we all have separate microphones because everyone has a separate part but Blueberry doesn't tuRN HIS MIC ON SO THERE GOES THE BASS BUT WAIT

First of all Dragon is the loudest singer I have ever heard a tenner be. He stands next to Blueberry, the quiet one. The guy in charge of the mics (mY DAD) jacks up Dragon's mic so Blueberry can be picked up. IM THE SOPRANO SO IM LIKE WOW THIS DUET SEEMS OFF BUT WAIT

Before the coda, we sing one line through and then hold it out the second time to transition into the coda. Dragon can't count to potato so he holds it out thE FIRST TIME

OH WHATS THAT MY SOCIAL ANXITY AND PHYSICAL SICKNESS MAKING ME DIZZY

HAHA DONT DIE ME

•••

*inhales* I have a story.

I'm homeschooled so I don't get much physical activity because my bike is buried in the bottom of the garage. I'm on a volleyball team for the school that Dragon goes to. After practice we all go back to the school where their parents pick them up. One of the teachers drive me home because she lives by my house. There's like an hour and a half gap between practice and the drive home so I have an hour and a half to hang out with Dragon and a few other kids who go home late. One of those kids is a jerk. He's one year older than me I think and holy cow, I hate him. There are very few people who I can say that I hate and the list consists of like three people but hohoho, he's on it. Here are some of his famous quotes.

"You still watch anime?"
Sorry, would you have a ten year old watch AoT?
"Wow, you're what, 15 and you play a DSi?!"
Wow, you still feast off the souls of the innocent by torturing them and mentally stabbing them with a knife?!
"Being a drawer doesn't make money."
Idk being a part of a desk sounds pretty great.

Of course I didn't say those because one, I'm a shy trashcan and two, he'd just tell his mom who teaches at the school and I'd be shamed and kicked off the volleyball team but oh would I love to see him kicked off the basketball team.

Oh what's that? You play basketball because you hope to get a scholarship? Good luck with that now.

•••

Now it's time for things Hawk has said this month, no context version!

"He looks like a dinosaur running away with those burritos."

"Karina looks great but I look like a trashcan."

"Nosebleed buddies! Oh wait, he's going into a seizure."

"The cute evil one who everyone hates but I love him. Look at his mangled up face, he's just so cute. Ink look at him."

"Oooooooor not. Don't listen to me okay."

"So I guess you could say- he had all the friends in the world."

"I'm a failure in mostly everything but it's okay."

"I would buy chocolate from you but I'm broke."

"It that a TØP top?"

"I'm faster than fast."

Yeah okay that's it.
Also thanks for reading to the end.

•••

So, I guess I forgot to post this like last month but hey now I can tell you more.

My crush. What a topic.

Well, I told him. It took all my guts and strange hormones but I did it. I don't regret it. WOO

•••

More things I've said!!!

"Do noT POKE ME."

"Don't tell your brother he's ugly, he's not. Okay, now you can slap me."

"Ah yes, pizza, chocolate, coffee, and TV. That time."

"No I dIDNT MEAN TO CALL HIM!"

"Why are you stalking him? That's my job."