brAIN NO

Last night I had the craziest dream ever.

I you don't watch Transformers Prime this might seem Even crazier.

•••

To start the story off, I was trapped in another dimension with TFP StarScream. Yay. (Also it was like Discord's dimension.)

I don't know why, but I let him construct a plan to get us back (wow smart move me). Meanwhile, he has a brOKEN WING AND HES SUPER WEAK LIKE ARE YOU OK MATE

He makes the plan and it fails, surprise surprise. So some light beings from there help us open a portal, and at first they're only going to send me through because they don't want Screamer messing everything up but no, as the portal is closing I grAB HIS SERVO AND "LETS GO" SMART MOVE THERE

Turned out that from going through the portal at that size, StarScream became like some cross between him and Megsy on steroids (this is not ok, just to clarify) and meanwhile I'm fine I just turn into fictional me, you know wiTH MAGIC POWERS

And so the dream like, time skips and I'm suddenly standing there watching Screamer pretty much kill Megatron in all the most painful ways possible. Normally I would cheer him on but wow my brain made it super extra gory- brain, I think I'm just a bit sensitive to that stuff.

So I teleport home (all aboard the nope train amirite) and climb the stairs to my room and I peak in my parents room to see my mom and she cALMLY says to me,"That robot you like is outside," and I just RUN outside.

Nobody's there, thanks.

Then all of that becomes irrelevant.

So like a month(?) later I'm in the back seat of a car going home and I see my aunt and uncle ram into another car, panic, and drive away like nothing happened. I'm cracking up writing it, but I wasn't in the dream.

Then tHAT becomes irrelevant. Wow.

Moving on, I finally found StarScream and managed to use my powers, which I hadn't thought to use before to bring him back to normal and... Then I woke up.

This dream happened in the span of like seven hours in real time and I know I was there for at least five minutes watching Megsy die. I was trapped in the other dimension for most of the time though, like five hours.

(JuST as A NotE mOst oF my DreAms ARe foCusED aRoUnd ScReaMEr, ThaTs noRmAl, RigHt?)