Niam- HAte PART 1

Niall- for rebeccarayz. I'll put up part 2 tomorrow 4/11/14 .  It's late and Im tired. enjoy part 1

I gripped my phone harder, as my eyes read past more tweets. My eyes were puffy and baggy, still red from crying yesterday.

"You don't deserve to LIVE, u untalented piece of shit!"

"kill yourself and DO the world a favor, will ya?!"

"I don't see why UR famous, my dog can sing better than you!" In all my sadness, I began retweeting every mean tweet, having no reason as to why I was.

"Thanks for the comments. Really made my day. :/" I tweeted next, before throwing my phone at the wall. It slid down and hit the floor, my phone flashing with notifications.

I stared at the blinking screen, digging my nails into my arms. I began to scratch at myself so hard, blood began coming out from the top of my elbow down.

I looked at my arms disgusted. They were right. I mean, look at how pail I am! And I don't even have muscles! They were right in every WAY!

In an attempt to make me "look" better, I began furiously scratching at my arms, lines of blood forming. That didn't stop me, I loved the pain.

It wasn't as if anyone would come in anyway, I have my own apartment, and the boys were sleeping in before the recording session tomorrow.

I let out a fake scary-like laugh, lying down on my pillow and falling asleep.

I woke up to find my arms covered in dry blood, as long as some on my sheets. I silently cursed before taking the sheet off and throwing it in the washer. I took a quick shower and put on a long white Polo, hoping to cover the hideous cuts.

My eyes were still red and puffy. I dripped some eye-clearer juice in my eyes to make them white again and washed my face off with water. Than I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

...

"Okay, Niall your turn. Sing the chorus and your solo of Moments." I cleared my throat and walked into the recording studio, the boys watching from the room.

I took a glance at Liam's eyes and gulped.

"You know I'll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be my love my-"

"Stop!" The producer yelled. I swallowed thickly and looked out the screen.

"Is there something wrong? You sound awful! Niall, if you want to DO this act like it." My mouth opened and closed a few times. I KNEW I was a horrible Singer. I should've listened to those tweets and just quit.

I looked at my feet in shame.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I looked up in shock to see Liam arguing with the man.

"He's just as good a Singer as all of us. Don't say that. He's just having a tiring day, is all." I blushed a light shade of pink, watching the scene.

"Let's just finish this tomorrow. You're dismissed!"

I walked out behind the boys, Liam holding the door open for me and walking along side me.

"Thanks." I whispered. He smiled.

"No problem. I hate seeing my Nialler sad." He said. I blushed a little darker. He said my. as in his.

I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey is that blood on your shoulder??"