One Direction One-Shots Bromance/BoyXBoy

Narry/LiLo: So Beautiful

~~~Harry~~~

I sat there, watching as Louis and Niall goofed around, or more like FLIRTED with eachother. Louis was whispering things in Niall's ear, making Niall blush before making eye contact with me before looking back at Niall. My hands balled into fists, and i grasped the arm rests of the chair so hard my fists turned white.

I saw as Louis than whispered something in Niall's ear, causing him to blush also. OK, IF THEY DON'T STOP IM GOING TO EXPLODE!

~~~NIALL~~~

"Somebody looks jelous. He likes you!" Louis whispered in my ear. I looked at Harry to find him looking at me, and looked away quickly, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Looks like Liam's checking you out." I whispered back, and i was right. Liam was sitting on the couch near Harry, biting his bottom lip and staring at Louis. Louis blushed also, causing me to smirk.

"You should talk to him. He likes you." I whispered. Louis' cheeks went redder, and he quickly looked at Liam and back at me. 

"Shut up!" He mumbled, and i laughed. That second Harry stood from the chair, before storming out of the house. "Told you! Go Niall." Louis said. "Talk to Liam!" I said back and he nodded, blushing once again. I stood up before running outside, only to find that it was sprinkling, but kept running.

I saw Harry running and i called his name. By now it was pouring, and neither of us was wearing a jacket. Harry stopped, turned around, and looked at me. I quickly jogged to him. "Are you ok Haz?" I asked. He just looked down, the only thing telling me he was crying is his red, puffy eyes.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered. "Haz. What's wrong?" I said, stepping closer to him. "N-Nothing." Was all he said, before avoiding eye contact with me.

It began thundering. "Harry! Don't lie to me! Tell me the truth!" I yelled over the thunder.

"I-I can't. You'll hate me!" He yelled back, his voice cracking. "I can never hate you Haz. What's wrong?" I asked. Our clothes and hair was soaked and rain pellets hit our skin hard, causing it to turn red.

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. I saw him say something, but didn't hear it over the thunder. "What?!?" I yelled.

The next thing he said made me speachless. "I LOVE YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN!" I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. I probably looked like a fish, my mouth opening and closing. 

I saw his eyes fill up with more tears. By now the rain hurt my skin, hitting it like bullets, causing me to snap out of it. I saw Harry about to turn around and walk away, but i grabbed his wrist and pulled him, our chests now touching.

I leaned up and kissed him, everything and everyone freezing. He responded right away, and kissed back.

After what felt like hours i pulled away, both of us out of air. He looked so beautiful, how his wet hair fell over his head, his shirt clinging to him from the rain. The rain has now stopped, i don't know when, but i kept looking into his eyes.

"You're so perfect. I love you." I whispered, before leaning back in.

So BEAUTIFUL...

~~~Louis~~~

It became awkward as soon as Niall left after Harry, Liam just looking at me. I twiddled with my hands and looked down. 

Every once in a while i would look up to find Liam looking at me, causing me to blush.

I bit down on my bottom lip, and the unexpected happened, Liam had me pinned up against the wall. "No, mine." He said, before slamming his lips to mine. I stood in shock for a while, but when i felt something nudge my bottom lip so i quickly responded, and kissed back.

After a while, i pulled away, our chests rising and falling fastily as we gained our breath. "Don't ever do that again. I swear you're teasing me!" Liam whispered. I smirked.

"So it's working?" I asked, before biting down on my lip again, but this time on purpose. I heard Liam groan, before he kissed me, again. "I love you..." I mumbled. "I love you to.." Liam responded, and i smiled.

''I should've known." I heard somebody say. I turned around to see Niall and Harry by the door, soaked and holding hands. Their lips were swollen and hair was messed up. "Shut up." I joked. Niall chuckled, and we both sent eachother a thumbs up.

So BEAUTIFUL...

Will take requests. Comment what bromance you want it to be and/or what you want it to be about. I will dedicate the one shot to u! And me or/and my co-owner will write it.  

Comment

Vote,

Fan!

-FunMuffin