Lirry- I want to give up(With smut)

DEDICATED TO ziamtomylirry FOR COMMENTING FOR A LIRRY ONE SHOT! :)

*WARNING: GETS SMUTTY AT THE END I'M WARNING U BUT I'LL WARN U WHEN IT'LL HAPPEN ENJOY"

Liam was know as daddy direction, the one who always kept the boys together and stayed strong when everyone was down and just broke. But hasn't anyone thought that Liam needs to brake sometimes?

Everyone expects him to be this perfect popstar; even the boys! It was eating him up inside. He knew he was gay, he's been gay since he was in ninth grade, but now that he's in a band everyone wants him to go out with a girl... but he doesn't want to.

So he hasn't had a single girlfriend, or boyfriend, since he was in the band and to make it worst everyone trys to set him up with girls and go on blind dates.

It's slowly eating him up and he doesn't know when he's going to finally just... burst.

So here he is, sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. He was just so stressed out.

"Liam! Can i come in? I have some good news!" Louis yelled. And Liam, knowing what this 'good' news is; a blind date with a girl he quickly jumped under the covers and closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

He heard the door open and resisted the urge to open his eyes. He heard hushed voices and decided to eavesdrop.

"He's asleep!" Louis.

"Just let him sleep... I mean, we've been setting him up on so many blind dates and he's tired. Lets tell him later, yeh?" Harry asked. What a lifesaver.

Sigh-Niall.

"Is it me or does he seem so down lately?" Zayn whispered. I dug my head deeper into the pillow."

"I don't see anything wrong." Louis said back.

I mentally thanked Louis in my head and pretended to roll over in my sleep, so that now I can see them through a crack in my eyes.

"that's because you never pay attention to anyone around you... you never notice these stuff." Zayn said back.

"I think Zayn's right." I heard the God himself speak.

"now that I think about it he's been a lot distance lately... and not as happy as he usually is." I felt like yelling at Harry that I was fine but I couldn't do that... Harry was too perfect and I'm supposed to be sleeping... well, to them.

and the thing is that I'm not fine.

but they Can never know that.

As I peaked through my eyelids I looked around.

They were all kinda stood to the left of my bed, almost In a circle.

"Maybe we should just talk to him about it when he wakes up..." Niall suggested.

they all shrugged before looking at me.

I shut my eyes and let a soft, fake, snore out of my mouth. when I herd hush voices than the door closing I let out a sigh and opened my eyes, making me about to yell when I saw Harry's face in front of mine.

"I knew you were faking." he said simply. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How? I thought I was pretty good at pretending." I pretend a lot so I thought it'd actually be believable

he rolled his eyes.

"You were... but I can tell if you're asleep or not. when you're asleep you stick your bottom lip out... and you whisper random things. And you don't snore." He said