Chapter 8

Ahh! I'm so dumb I forgot to update yesterday.... forgive me!! Please? Here is a chapter. In exchange for your forgiveness.

<><><>~!~!~!|'$;!?@)/);8/'

It's been a few weeks since training first began and schedules are finally settled. I go Tuesdays and Thursdays and I do training at home with Brent and Michael. Although my right wrist still hurts here and there. I use a wrap when I train to lessen the pain when I punch, but to much pressure will make the pain sprout up my arm.

I walked up the stairs of my house and walked to the very end of the hallway till I reached the door a little hidden to the right. My mom's scent lingered and seeped under the door. I hovered my hand over the door before knocking. When my mom is in here she's usually upset. She's around, but so isolated too. I knocked three times before hearing a soft 'come in'.

I twisted the knob and entered. My mom faced outside the window and in the reflection, I realized she had been crying. This was my dad's office and now she uses it. A desk sat in the middle towards the back. A window was behind it giving us a great view of the forest.

My birthday is coming up and it's usually a hard time for her considering my dad left the day after I was born. Our family is not that big on holidays or birthdays or things like that. We believed 'why get presents on that day when you can get them whenever.' So when holidays come up or birthdays we just do something small as a family. Like go camping or go to our lake house, go to the city and stay in a hotel. Things such as that.

I came up behind her and hugged her from behind in a comforting way. Her stomach vibrated under my hands as small laughs escaped her mouth. Her angelic soft tone was calming to my ears. She released my hands as we sat on the couch that rested on the right side of the room between two bookshelves.

"You know we didn't want to know your gender because we thought you were going to be another boy." She smiled. I smiled back at her. She laid back against the back of the couch and I laid against her hugging her as she talked. "We were so surprised when you were born that we didn't even know what to name you." She laughed. I chuckled. "What made you choose Hayley?" I asked. "Well that was the name of my mother..." she dozed off. "It funny your dad, when he saw you were a girl, he said 'wow who knew'" I laughed a little.

"Then what?"

"Well, then he held you and talked about how he was going to be the dad to shoo off boys and what school he would send you too and things like that, planning your future." I laughed at the thought of that. "Then he left... he left without a word." Her smiled faded into a frown without hesitation of hiding her emotions.

I hugged her tighter. "The only good thing I got from the bastard was all eight of my kids." She smiled at me teary eyes. I hugged her as I buried my face in her stomach. She kissed my head before we sat there in comfortable silence. She sighed loudly before standing up. "I'm sorry dear to cut our conversation short, but mommy has lots of paperwork to fill out. You can stay if you want..." I cut her mid-sentence. "It's okay I just came to check on you." I smiled. She returned a smile before sitting at her desk and filling out paperwork. I got up and walked out of her office light closing the door.

I decided to go visit Sabrina. I walked out of my house and stayed in the town square this time making my way to her house. When I got there it took about 20 minutes I couldn't see if her motorcycle was there or not. I knocked on the front door and her mom answered. "Hayley sweetheart what are you doing here?" She asked. "Is Sabrina here?"

"No, I thought she was with you she said she was going to your house for the night that's why she took her bike." I need a lie. "Right yeah, she said she needs to run back real quick to grab something she forgot and when she didn't return I got a little worried, but I'm totally sure she's fine," I say. Her worried frown turned into a happy trusting smile and I felt guilty for lying. "Why thank you, dear."

I made my way to the pack house to find out why Sabrina had lied about staying at my house for the night.

I tried mind linking her, but she had everyone blocked out. Why?

When I finally reached the pack house I made my way up to Blake's room to see if he'd seen her. When I reached his door I opened it only to regret it. I let out a scream as I slammed the door shut running back down.

Both of my friends were naked in his bed sweaty, moaning, I don't even want to think about it. "Hayley!" They both called.

I quickly ran out the pack house heading straight for home. I can't outrun an alpha let alone a future alpha, but I can try. I shapeshifted into a wolf and ran as fast as my small form could. Blake's wolf came in front of me stopping me. I blocked my mind link so he couldn't use his Alpha tone on me. He and Sabrina stopped me and I had nowhere to go. The surrounded me. The only way was in the woods...

I bolted toward the woods and dodged trees that came into view. I was quickly tackled to the ground by a huge grey wolf. Blake. While on top of me and held me down. "Shift. Now." He commanded.

'Damn almost got away' I say in my head.

Without being able to ignore the command or fight against it I shifted. Sabrina came in one of his shirts before tossing me one of them and threw Blake some shorts. His shirt came to my knees as they went mid-thigh for Sabrina. Blake's shorts hung dangerously low on his hips as he started breathing deeply, out of breath.

"Don't even think about running again." He finally breaks the silence.