♥I'm The One♥

Zacznij od początku

Neath: Where are they?

Onyx: It's a hallucination, Neath. Emerald Sustrai can create hallucinations to distract us.

Neath: Okay, that's a bit strange and weird.

Onyx: Just be aware for what you see.

Neath: Onyx, look out!

Onyx Crimson looked up and saw Mercury Black who was about to kick him down onto the ground. Onyx Crimson dodged his attack by barrel-rolling towards Neath Zenith.

Mercury: Emerald?

Emerald: Yes, Mercury?

Emerald Sustrai appeared at the doorway and approached us. She stood next to Mercury Black, rejoining her partner.

Mercury: Let's finish them off, shall we?

Emerald: With pleasure.

Onyx Crimson readied his Cataslysmic Shade and fought Mercury Black. Mercury shot projectiles at Onyx Crimson but Onyx deflected the projectiles using his mighty chokuto. Meanwhile, Neath Zenith fought Emerald Sustrai. The battle was held for many minutes. Suddenly, Onyx Crimson was about to get kicked by Mercury Black from behind, airbound. Onyx Crimson wieled his Cataclysmic Shade and swung his weapon from behind. He used his Semblance to make it more powerful.

Mercury Black was pushed to the ground and his Aura was going down. Neath Zenith blocked Emerald Sustrai's attacks using his Blade of Fury. Then, Neath had enogh of Emerald Sustrai.

Neath: Enough!

Neath Zenith unleased his Semblance and nearly swung his fire blade until her Aura began to drain.

Onyx: Leave now, Neath!

Neath: What?! I can't leave you with these two maniacs!

Onyx: Just go. Find Elexa and Merlin!

Neath noded and headed out from the CCTS tower. Onyx approached Mercury and Emerald from their eyes.

Emerald: Why are you doing this to us?

Onyx: I need you to help me with your partner.

Mercury: Never, how will we ever help a wortless Human like you?!

Onyx: Do you remember me when both of you were young?

Mercury's and Emerald's face began to express a shocking espression. Onyx just stood there with his Cataslymic Shade in his hand.

Mercury: I..... recognize you.....

Emerald: Yeah, back then. We usually steal stuff.

Onyx: Will you both help me to defeat Salem once and for all?

Emerald & Mercury: Yes.... our friend....

Onyx: Great, now follow me.

Onyx, Emerald and Mercury entered the elevator and the doors closed as it went down to the bottom floor.

Emerald: So what's the plan now?

Onyx: We need to find Neo.

When the elevator doors opened at the bottom floor, they all walked out from the elevator and headed towards a warehouse in Atlas.

TIMESKIP
ATLAS WAREHOUSE

At the Atlas warehouse, it appeared to be Neopolitan who was held hostage by Merlin, Neath and Elexa. Onyx, Emerald and Mercury entered the warehouse and saw them.

Onyx: Good work team! I'll handle this myself.

The three of them nodded and released Neo who was tired and exhausted from all of the fighting. Neo stared at Onyx in his eyes.

Onyx: Do you remember me, my love?

She said no in a sign language.

Onyx: Well, I remember you, back then. I saw you, sitting at the bar, busy waiting for Roman. And I came up to you. You tried to run but you didn't want to. Do you?

Neo shrugged her shoulders. Onyx came closer to Neo and placed his habd on her face. Then, a glow appeared on Onyx's hand. After the glow faded, Neo started to talk.

Neo: I..... can talk.....

Onyx: Yes, you can now. You could not talk. Now, look what I have done.

Neo: Thank you, Onyx!

Neo hugged and kissed Onyx on the cheek.

Mercury: So what now?

Onyx: We have to get back to Vale in Sanus.

Merlin: Right, let's get going!

TO BE CONTINUED