Chapter 11 - Long Time No See + Easter Hunt 😱💟

{A/N} - Just a heads up but brackets mean the character is whispering and when the brackets are in BOLD that is just me 😂👍🏻. Onn with da chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn's POV:

I turn around and one tear came, I wasn't ready for this.

"Oh Mai Gawd?? JEFFORY??? I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU SINCE... high school.." I sniffed, more tears came.

"I came to surprise everyone and especially you ❤️" He said. "I know you broke up with me in highschool but I still love you. You are my one and only forever and everr 💝" He continued.

"Awwwe!!" Everybody else said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"Awwwe!!" Everybody said.

We all scared them and they never knew we were right there. I snuck out of there and ran to find more eggs. I was definitely winning (heads up, u are VERY VERY competitive). Someone pulled me back, I wonder who it was... Aph? (You thought it was TRAVIS WELL... NAHH)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aph's POV:

I saw {Y/N} snuck out, I followed her, I bet she went to find more Easter eggs. I pulled her back and said "Hey where you think you're going?" I asked "NO WHERE!" She stuttered. "Sneaking out to find more eggs?" I asked with a smirk. She finally nodded. We shared our eggs and worked together. We all came back together and counted who got he most eggs...

DUN DUH DUN DUHNNN

"THE WINNER...S ARE KATELYN AND JEFFORY!!!" Aaron shouted out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"THE WINNER...S ARE KATELYN AND JEFFORY!!!" Aaron shouted out.

Aphmau's and my mouth dropped.. how could this happen to us.. we made our mistakesssss

"I can't believe we won Jeffory!!" Katelyn said in excitement.

"(This is my chance to take her back) Katelyn, I know you broke up with me but can you take me back?" Jeffory asked with confidence. A tear rolled down his face. Everyone's jaw fell down to the ground even Katelyn's. She nodded and tears started to form in her eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn's POV:

I head Jeffory whispering to himself but I couldn't make up what he said.

"Katelyn, I know you broke up with me but can you take me back?" Jeffory asked with confidence. A tear rolled down his face. Everyone's jaw fell down to the ground even mine. I nodded and tears started to form in my eyes... We hugged each other tighter than ever. I hope we will stay together forever..