Chapter 10 - Easter 🐰

This chapter might take a few days to write/type because school holidays just finished like last week and school is like hell *ahem* but I still like it. :) So now, whenever I write/type a chapter, it might take some days. Sorry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Months Later ~~

Your POV:

I woke up to sneezing and coughing. I ran out of my room and into Vlyad's. He was dreadfully sick 😷. I put a mask on and gave him some medicine.

"When did you get the cold?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I started getting them 3 days ago" Vlyad said.

He rested for a bit. I went out and took off my mask. I brushed my teeth and had a nice and warm shower. I wore bright blue track pants and a plain black t-shirt. I looked at my phone for any notifications on Instagram and realised the date... it was EASTER!! I change into a different outfit and wore a bunny onesie. I went to Aphmau's house to see everyone. They were eating something tacos, they didn't invite me!

"Heyyyy {Y/N}!" Travis said.

"Don't do that Travis, I'm better then her.." Katelyn mumbled.

"What did you say Kateypoo?" Aphmau laughed.

It was boring there so I went back home when someone held my hand back. I looked back and saw Travis.

"Where you going.... pretty lady?"

"Home, it's boring here 🤦🏼‍♀️"

"Let me come with you hun"

We went to my house and was still in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis' POV:

This is my time to SHINE!!! I have the egg ready!

" {Y/N}, you know you're beautiful than everyone... I... "

*SPLATTTT*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

" {Y/N}, you know you're beautiful than everyone... I... "

*SPLATTTT*

"WHAT THE HELL TRAVIS!!! NOW I HAVE TO SHOWER. I HATE YOU SO MUCH"

"You know you love meh"
He gives a smirk.

"Ughhh" I groaned.

Soon after I showered, everyone went to the park because Aaron planned an Easter egg hunt! We all brought our baskets and went to the park. We saw Aaron sitting on the bench.

"Hey guys!! Welcome to the Easter egg hunt! The person who finds the most wins AND there are 100 eggs... Good Luck!!"

"100!!!" We all said shocked.

I never thought he could hide as many eggs in 2 hrs. He is fast, he plans everything for Aph and us to have fun.

"He's such a nice boyfriend to Aph, one day I'll have one like him." I mumbled.

Travis looked at me like he heard me say that. Shoot!! He might think I like Aaron!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis' POV:

"He's such a nice boyfriend to Aph, one day I'll have one like him." {Y/N} mumbled.

I looked at her with a smile hoping she doesn't think I heard her. I really like her, I need the right moment at the right time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn's POV:

"Haha I'm going to win FO SHO"

"Oh Yeh??" Aph said competitively.

"YEH" I shouted.

"Then.... BYEEE" She ran off.

"He--" I was cut off by someone.

"She's no use (but is still nice) , you can just find eggs with me :)" ??? Said.

"Huh?" I questioned. I didn't know who that was. He sound familiar. I turn to see and oh my Irene, I don't believe my eyes on second. It's ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy!!! Sorry for a bad chapter but the next chapter will be awesome!! ❤️❤️