Chapter 9 - April Fools Day 😂

I donut know if it's April Fools day first or Easter so I just did April Fools Day first!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Months later from the date~~

Vlyad's POV:

I woke up, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I checked if (Y/N) was awake but she wasn't so I went downstairs, baked a pie and put whip cream on it. I went upstairs quietly into (Y/N)'s room.
3...
2...
1...
*Splat*
"APRIL FOOLS!!!" I shouted. (Y/N) was salty because she wanted to sleep. Oh well hehehe 🤣.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

*Splat*
"APRIL FOOLS!!!" Vlyad shouted. I was super salty because I really wanted to sleep in. Vlyad went out giggling and went into his room. He doesn't know what will get him. I went into the bathroom to wash my face, take a shower and brush my teeth. I finished and got a bucket of water, it was super heavy so I tried my best not to drop it. I quickly and quietly put the bucket on Vlyad's bedroom door. Hehehe! Then I went back into my room and sat on the bed. That's when u heard Vlyad yelling my name. I walked out of the room and watch the door opened.
*SPLASH*

"Oh my god, how did you get wet? 🙃" I said sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha very funny. I was about to tell you that I got a house for me and it is on the street. But I'm gonna stay here for today and go tomorrow." Vlyad said madly. I was so happy for him and was about to hug him but he was very wet so yeh. Vlyad went to dry off in his room.

*Bzz*

(A) - Aphmau
(Y/N) - Your Name

A - Yo, (Y/N) what are you doing right now?
Y/N - Nothing why?
A - Come to our place, everyone else is coming :)
Y/N - Okie I'll go with Vlyad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aph's POV:

Okay, we have pranked everyone and that's all. I looked out of the window and saw (Y/N) and Vlyad. Oh, how could I forget about them??

~~FlashBACK~~

I was eating breakfast with Aaron. But he said he needed to go to the bathroom. I didn't really care but when I was still eating, he came behind me with an air horn and...
*BEEEEEEEEP*
I screamed soo loud that Celeste and Eli jumped too (but maybe it was the air horn). My food fell on the floor and some dropped on me :( . So I got the idea that we should prank the others too! I texted all of them and they all said they were coming. So we got a bucket from the kitchen and filled it with water. We put it on top of the door where we can enter. I checked out the window and saw Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan coming. They ran the doorbell and I said they could come in. They came in and water fell on them. Katelyn got mad and Kawaii~Chan got scared. Hahaha the look on their face was hilarious! We kept doing it for the others.

~~Reality~~

The bucket full of water was ready. Vlyad opened the door but he got wet only. (Y/N) was the only one who didn't get pranked by us! She's lucky man.

"AGAIN!!" Vlyad god mad but calmed down again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

We had a great time at their house but it became dark. Everyone went and so did Vlyad and I. We came back and Vlyad needed to talk to me.

"What's up Vlyad?"

"I wanted to say this since the day I first laid eyes on you... I like you a lot"

I didn't know what to say. I just smiled at him and hugged him.

"I know that Vlyad... all of the boys likes me, I could tell. I like all of them too including you but I really like Travis."

He smiled and went upstairs with me and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another chapter for today!! Cya 💕