Chapter 3 - Pool Party! 💦

Watch out for these

(Y/N) - Your name

(L/N) - Last name

(N/N) - Nick name

(F/C) - Favourite colour

(BF/N) - Best Friend's name

(BF/N/N) - Best Friend's nick name

Here we goo! 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Today I woke up to the birds singing and the sun shining through my window! I came downstairs and saw Vlyad watching some tv shows.

"Hey Vlyad, you wanna eat pancakes?" I asked.

He nodded. So I went to the kitchen to make the pancakes for us to eat! It was yummy. After I finished eating Aphmau texted me.

(A) - Aphmau
(Y/N) - Your Name

A: Hey (Y/N), do you want to come to my house for a pool party??

Y/N: Yeh sure I'll ask Vlyad too!

A: Come at 5.

~~Time Skipped :D~~

Your POV:

I went upstairs and changed into my (F/C) swim suit. I came downstairs to see Vlyad without his shirt.

"(Y/N), you l-look b-beautiful 😍." Vlyad stuttered.

"Thank you Vlyad but we really got to go now come on!" I replied.

*Ding Dong*

Aphmau opened the door and welcomed us in with some treats. I saw everyone in their swim suits and we all went in the backyard to the pool!

"H-Hi (Y/N), you look soo beautiful 🌸." All the boys said at the same time.

I blushed. But I kept splashing them! I was laughing because Travis fell on Garroth 😂!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth's POV:

She's soo beautiful in that swim suit. She has an angelic voice and everything about her is perfect!

Laurence's POV:

I think I met the girl of my dreams. She is sooooo pretty! She is definitely my type 😏.

Vlyad's POV:

I like her but I can tell that Garroth and Laurence like her like A LOT! I just like her as a friend.

Dante's POV:

I do like her too but I think Nicole is MY type, I wish she was here right now 😔.

Zane's POV:

She is pretty but I just want to be her best friend like I am to Aphmau, I need to make more friends with other people to make Aph proud :)!

Travis' POV:

She is BE-OO-TI-FULL!! I know I like Katelyn but like WOAH!? I think I love her better than Katelyn. Well, sorry Katelyn 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Aaron's POV:

She is nice and kind to everyone like Aphmau, she reminds me of Aph. But my heart goes to Aph ❤️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the next chapter for today, tomorrow 1-2 chapters are coming out!! Thank you guys for reading SOO SOO MUCH!!
See ya at the next chapter!? 😇