Chapter 7 - Him ❤️

Watch out for these

(Y/N) - Your name

(L/N) - Last name

(N/N) - Nick name

(F/C) - Favourite colour

(BF/N) - Best Friend's name

(BF/N/N) - Best Friend's nick name

Let'a goo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth's POV:

I hope it's me, I guessed nearly all of them and she kept smiling at me after each answer I said!

Laurence's POV:

It should be me. I KNOW YOU! I. KNOW. YOUUUUUUU!!!

Vlyad's POV:

It's pretty obvious who her Valentine will be 😏😂 like bruh, I live with her!?

Travis' POV:

It's me😂😏

"WHO IS IT????? 😮😮" I shouted.

Your POV:

"My Valentine is......... Travis 😊, sorry boys" I announced.

All the boys mouth fell on the floor but Travis'. He was so happy he punched every boy who were 'competing' in the 'competition' but softly 😂.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~DaTiemSKIPPED~~

Travis' POV:

We all went to dinner even John and (BF/N). It was perfect!

"Do you really like me?" I asked softly.

I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back at me.

"Y-Yeah" She stuttered and blushed.

She looks so adorable when she blushes. I leaned in for a kiss. She leaned in to but pulled back. We both chuckled. But then Aphmau 'accidentally' pushed (Y/N) to me and her lips were against mine. It was good, I couldn't stop but then she pulled back.

"Oh sorry guys, hehehehe" Aphmau said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Aphmau 'accidentally' pushed me into Travis but then I fell on his lips, I pulled back.

"Oh sorry guys, hehehehe" Aphmau said sarcastically.

Wow sometimes I hate her but she's adorable 😂😊. All of the boys were jealous. But Katelyn was jealous too. Does she like Travis?

"I'll be back, I j-just need to go t-to the bathroom" Katelyn said shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayelyn's POV:

I saw how Travis and (Y/N) kissed. I really like Travis and I want to be more than friends but I think he's with (Y/N) now.

"I'll be back, I j-just need to go t-to the bathroom" I said shaking.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror to see myself. I was a mess, why do I like him?

"Is it his charming looks? Is it his personality? What is it??" I asked myself looking at the mirror.

I heard the toilet flushed. The door opened and was it who I think it was? She had red hair with grey eyes.

"OMG NICOLE???" I screamed my lungs off.

"OMG KATELYN?? It's SOO great to see you! It has been a while! By the way, who were you talking about?"

"Oh no one"

Nicole gave me a smirk. She joined us and we had a great time. She got my mind off Travis and everything else that was stressing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I met Nicole, she is just so nice and really knows Katelyn a lot. I think they are like best friends.

~~2 Hours Skipped~~

Travis and I went to my house. Vlyad went to his room and everyone else went home. Travis and I sat on the couch. We watched a romantic movie, he wrapped his arm around me. I began to fall asleep in his arms. I felt him kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis' POV:

I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep. A bit later, I carried her into her room and went back home to see Dante on the couch sleeping. I guess he was bored without me heh.

~~The next morning~~

I woke up, showered and dressed up. I woke up Dante with a pie to the face!

"WAKE UP!!!"

He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"What do you want??" Dante asked.

"Do you wanna go on a double date? I'll ask (Y/N) and Nicole!" I said. He nodded and went to dress up but before that we ate cereal. I went to text (Y/N).

(T) - Travis
(Y/N) - Your name

T - Hey (Y/N)!

Y/N - Hey!

T - You wanna go on a double date with Dante, Nicole and I?

Y/N - I would love to!

T - Great! See ya at 6 xoxo!

And then I texted Nicole.

(N) - Nicole
(T) - Travis

T - Yo Nicole

N - Yh?

T - would you like to go on a double date with Dante, (Y/N) and I?

N - Yes! I would always go on a date with Dante!

T - Okay! Cya at 6!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this is one of my longest chapter! 736 words :), Im so happy that people reads this!!
I'll see ya guys at the next chapter, please tell me if there is a mistake and I'll fix it! Thnxx guys ❤️