Informalities

Rex:
Come on we have to go tell the generals." I turn around and break into a run, and she quickly starts to run and catch up with me. She eventually fall into step with me. I lead her to where the generals were at at the command section of the base. Though before we could make the final turn, I realized that if the generals heard us being so informal with each other, both of us would get in extreme trouble. I reach out and grave her arm pulling us to an abrupt halt. She gave me a confused look. I must have forgotten to have my expressionless face on, because she hesitantly says "Rex...?"
I place my hand on her shoulder and say."I won't be able to talk to you like this around the generals. If they hear or see us being informal with each other we will get in major trouble."
At first she gives me a confused look, then her vibrant blue eye widen in realization.
"You understand Ashoka, no more just Rex. It's captain Rex. And you have to follow what the generals and I say at all times. Or it could get you or all of us killed."
A pout forms on her lips and says "ok. Will we ever have a chance to be informal like we were today?"
I rub my hand on the back of my necks and look at the ground. With a hefty sigh, I reply "only if it's just us, and we're not in danger or on a mission."
She sighs and says "well I'll take what I can get. Any quick advice?"
"The best advice I can give you is go back to your training. They taught you that stuff for a reason. Use it.. But I want you to be careful out there."  I give myself a mental kick, I think wow Rex you sound like a real softy. You've known her for less than a day and you're giving away the fact that you find her attractive to your vodes and the fact that you are concerned for her safety. How obvious can you get.
"Thank you, Rex. I appreciate your help more than I think you realize." She said placing her hand on my elbow.
I smile and says "come on" I turn the corner, will her trailing behind. I mentally have to go back to solder mode. I stop in front of the generals and salute them and say "sirs we have a major problem"
They exchange looks, and general Kenobi asks "what kind of problem Rex?"
Ahsoka steps in and says "we saw what R-captain rex says to be a energy shield."
Dang it  Ashoka don't act informal! I mentally scold her
General Skywalker orders "strategy meeting now."
We move over from the general's area to the strategy room.
Once there general Skywalker calls his favorite droid in the entire galaxy over; R2-D2. Who pulls up a map of the city and that next 10 clicks out in every direction. The droid army in just east of where our base is. I have never had any issues focusing on briefings but today I couldn't focus at all. They only thing I could focus on was trying to not stare at Ashoka. If any other commanding officers besides Cody found out I liked my commander I would be sent home to Camino

A/n: sorry for not updating in a while life's been a little bit hectic. Hope you like it. I would love to hear fro you guys, it helps me write when I know I'm actually writing something people like. Thank you.