Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster - ImmortalAnex

Start from the beginning

They looked at each other for a moment, and then simultaneously moved towards each other, locking lips and entangling themselves together as best they could. Tongues fought for dominance and fingers tangled in hair and neither of them could stop their wandering hands. Not that they wanted to.

When they broke apart to breathe, they realised they had made their way to the couch. They were breathing heavily, faces red and hearts beating quickly. Aleks lay back on the couch, pulling Kevin on top of him. They kissed again, and then Kevin moved his lips to Aleks’s jaw and then down his neck. Aleks moaned quietly and this time he didn’t bother controlling the volume, as there was no teacher or other students to interrupt them. Kevin continued to suck and lick and kiss Aleks’s neck, eliciting more moans from the Russian. It was music to Kevin’s ears and he grinned. Aleks pulled Kevin back up to him and they kissed passionately. Aleks slid his hand up Kevin’s shirt, pulling it up. They broke apart momentarily and Aleks pulled it off, throwing it on the floor somewhere.

“Aleks,” Kevin said breathlessly. Aleks only smirked and brought their lips back together. Aleks’s hand trailed down Kevin’s chest, sliding effortlessly into Kevin’s jeans and teasing the skin by the waistline of his boxers. Kevin pulled away, moving Aleks’s hand. Aleks looked at him questioningly. It was Kevin’s turn to smirk. He grabbed Aleks’s hands and moved them so that they were pinned above Aleks’s head. Kevin’s other hand made its way down to meet Aleks’s jeans, entering in a manner similar to a few hours ago in school. This time, however, no one was around to watch them and they didn’t have to be secretive about it.   Slowly, deftly, Kevin undid the button of Aleks’s jeans and pulled the zipper down.

With equal slowness, Kevin slid Aleks’s jeans down. Much like during class earlier, Kevin began palming Aleks slowly, deliberately trying to get a rise out of him – in more ways than one. Aleks let out a breathy moan, knowing exactly what Kevin was doing to him.

“I s-swear to god, Kevin,” Aleks managed to say, but then Kevin slid his hand into Aleks’s boxers and pulled them down, letting Aleks out. Kevin dragged a finger gently up and down Aleks’s shaft, eliciting another moan from the Russian. Aleks trembled as Kevin took hold of him, moving his hand up and down with a cruel slowness.

“Fuck,” Aleks breathed. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, moaning loudly as Kevin leaned down and took him in his mouth. Just for a second, and then Kevin pulled away. Aleks glared and Kevin only smirked in return.  

“D-don’t make me get up and walk away,” Aleks threatened weakly.

“Come on now, Aleks,” Kevin replied, smirk still in place. “We both know you’re in no state to do that.” With that, he took Aleks in his mouth again, only this time he didn’t pull away so quickly. He still moved slowly, bobbing his head up and down, and it was only when Aleks all but yelled at him to speed up that his speed increased. However, when Aleks began thrusting upwards lightly, Kevin pulled away.

Licking his lips, he moved back up, pressing his lips to Aleks’s, who responded eagerly.

“Fuck,” Aleks said, pushing Kevin off him suddenly. A look of worry present in his eyes, he continued. “What time is it? Won’t your parents be home soon?”

Just as Kevin was about to say, “It’s not that late” or something like it, they heard the front door unlock. Sheer panic in both their eyes, they scrambled to make themselves presentable. Kevin looked around for his shirt while Aleks desperately tried to find the rest of his clothes. Thankfully, they were fully dressed and sitting normally on the couch under the pretense of watching TV – Kevin had hit the button on the remote after pulling his shirt on.

Aleks had somehow managed to fix his hair, calm his breathing and control his heart rate within a matter of seconds, and to this day, Kevin still doesn’t know how he managed that. Just then, Kevin’s parents walked in, smiling when they saw the two on the couch.

“Hey guys,” Kevin’s dad greeted them with a small wave. They looked up at him and smiled back.

“Hi dad,” Kevin replied, while Aleks only waved. He didn’t quite trust his voice just yet.

They spoke for a few moments and then Kevin’s parents turned and left the living room, neither of them having noticed the conveniently placed pillows on the two teenagers’ laps. A few minutes after the adults left, Aleks and Kevin looked at each other, relieved. They burst out laughing.

“That was way too close,” Kevin remarked.

“So was I,” Aleks said, sending a small glare in Kevin’s direction.

This only caused Kevin to start laughing again.

Just then, Kevin’s mum walked in, a look of slight confusion on her face.

“Why are you wearing each other’s shirts?” She asked.

The boys paled.

----------------

heh

don't look at me these are so embarrassing to publish ugh this isn't even full sexi tiems 

wtf are titles this isn't even based on that song