He said and sigh feeling bored as he rest his arm to the table while his chin rest to his hand.

"You're the one who should know that!.. You got rejected too!! If I were you I think I'll just have fun and be with my friends.."

I said and ate the last egg.

"I have no friends.. I have no one.. I thought I could use you but you're useless.."

Aghhh.. What's wrong with him.. Why does it have to be the word USE? (T_T)

"just keep me entertained.."

He demands. Aghh.. I had enough of this.. Okay! It's time to leave!!!

"hey! I'm not a clown.. Just leave if you have nothing good to say.. This is my house.. You barged in here and I could sue you for trespassing!!"

I said in rage but he just gave me that bored look, hold my hand and said.

"you're no fun Hyuga.. You said hang out with friends and now you're kicking me out?"

He said. Friends? Since when?! What's wrong with him?.. ( ̄へ ̄)

"Hayyy.. Stop treating me so coldly.. Try being nice For once.. Is that even hard to do?.."

I said and drink my coffee.

"Yeah.. It's hard I guess.. You're too adorable when you're mad.. But not as adorable as Naruto.."

He said and finished his food. he didn't say a word for 10 minutes till he finished his food but it was a fine 10 minute break from President's complaints.

"what?"

He suddenly asked after seeing me looking at him. I was just curious how did they end up.. You know.. Together..

"How did you two end up together?.."

I asked straight to the point, he looked at me carefully first as if like he's examining me From head to toe.

"Long story.."

He just said and rolled his eyes.

"fine.."

I said and looked at my sofa remembering the time I spent with Naruto-kun eating Ramen But then.. He started talking.

"He kissed me out of no where.. He said it was just a prank.. A pay back for forcing him to come to school.. he said I should make friends but I told him it's impossible.. then he offered me himself saying then let's be together.."

the president suddenly Confessed.. So.. It was actually Naruto-kun who asked him to-

"He was rumoured already in his previous school that he's gay and likes to dress as a girl in his home but he told me it's his way of remembering his mom who looks like him That died when he was born and his father died at a car accident while on it's way to the hospital.."

President added and took my plate and mug along with his putting them on the sink.

"That was also the reason why he distance himself to others, slacks off and always get into fights from other school just to make other thinks he's not gay.. Acting like he's some thug.. But he's still strong and could fight thugs around the area.."

He said and washed our plates neatly. I think he's used to household chores.. Of course he is.. He lives alone in that apartment didn't he?!

"Naruto-kun.. He's misunderstood and lonely.."

I asked.

"That's the reason why I keep on making us stay together.."

He said and went to my sofa and sit there, I did the same, sitting close to him and wanted to hear more from him. I think president wouldn't mind right.. I can feel he's really gay.. (^O^)/

"Why are you so close?.. I only said that to pay you for that breakfast.. It's not like we're friends!!"

He suddenly shouts at me and looked away feeling.. Embarrassed?! But he's acting like a kid.

He looked at me again, glaring like a lion that he just suddenly held my shoulder and pushed me down to the sofa that I didn't have a chance to react. He held my hand and pins me on the sofa.

"Don't get too close! I'm still threatening your life for flirting Naruto last night! I heard you confess to him! It makes you my rival!"

He shouts at me but he's on top of me.. If Neji-niisan sees us like this he'll kill president for it and would tell father.. I'll be dead too!! He's on top of me! what should I do?! He's even threatening me..

"let me go!"└(T_T;)┘

I shout that it felt like he didn't intended what he did. He looked away out of embarrassment and looked at his hand that touched my hand.

"Fix your shirt will you! You're with a guy even.. Why aren't you even wearing a bra!! Y-your.. It's marking on your shirt!!!"

He protest and I looked at my breast. Aghhh!!!! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I totally forgot about this!!!

I covered myself using my arms and went to my room to get my bra to put on but president runs in my room that startled me. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth. He was looking at me real close.. Not just his gaze but his entire body. I haven't even put them on.. He might have felt them!!! (T_T)

"Shhhh.."

He shush as my body rest to my wardrobe and his body pinning me on it..

I heard my door opens and there's only one who knows my password and has a duplicate of my fingerprint key.. Neji-nii!!!!

"Hinata!"

It's really him!!!

"You're in your room?.. May I come in?"

He asked and President told me no without a sound coming from him. He release his hand that covers my mouth.

"U-Uhm!!! N-no.. Sorry I was changing so please don't.."

I said.

"Ohh!! I thought I heard you shouting.. And something was wrong.."

He said.

"I-it's just the TV you might have heard.."

I said and I looked at president saying good without even a sound a gain.. We're still on the same position and I can't hold this position much longer.. His right leg was in between my legs and his body pressing to mine.. It's really embarrassing.. I know he's gay but he's still a guy!!!

"Okay!.. I'll go back to my apartment.."

Nii-san said and I heard the door close. I immediately pushed President and breathe in and out feeling relieved.

I looked at president and he- he's on my bed!! Is he sleeping already?!!!

I looked closer but I just felt his hand grabbed mine and pulled me towards him making me fall to him..

I was on top of him and he looked at me.. Why does he have to pull me like this and be this always close???!!!!

"W-why did you?.." (⊙⊙)‼

"Pull you?.."

He asked and I nod. He's not even letting me move or go away.

"I was just testing if I'm just confused just as Naruto.."

Testing?!!! But why on me?!!! 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。