♥This Will Be The Day♥

Start from the beginning

As Merlin, Elexa, Neath and Onyx left, Diana Burnwood called Onyx Crimson.

Diana: Onyx.

Onyx: Yes?

Diana: I would say you would progress this far but, I would give you a choice.

Onyx: What choice?

Diana: You would stay as a hitman or be a Huntsman.

Onyx: I'll think about that.

Onyx ran and rejoined his team. They walked out from the Remnant Contract Agency and headed towards the docking bays. They four waited at the docking bays. After ten minutes, their Air Bus has arrived to Mistral.

Onyx: Our ride is here!

Merlin: Great, now we can head over to Mistral.

They boarded the Air Bus and it took off to Mistral. It will take them three hours to reach Mistral. So they chatted with each other about Mistral.

Elexa: You sure Mistral is safe?

Neath: Of course it is, I've been there before.

Merlin: Yeah, I studied in Haven Academy and Neath Zenith studied in Sanctum Academy.

Onyx: Guys, Mistral is a safe place. The only matter is that they have upper classes and lower classes.

Elexa: Upper and lower classes?

Neath: Never heard of them.

Onyx: Basically, lower classes are like black marketing and for upper class, they're like film productions and blacksmiths.

Merlin: Oh, I get what you mean.

Neath: So what classes are we in?

Onyx: Let's just say, we're in the upper classes since we're Huntsman.

Elexa: Man, never thought Mistral will be more complicated than Vale and Atlas.

Onyx: That's why I want to visit Anima.

Merlin: How do you know all of this?

Onyx: I watch documentaries during my freetime about the World of Remnant.

Neath: That series, fucker, I had to travel around the whole Remnant to learn about the continents.

Onyx: Likewise.

Merlin & Elexa: Likewise as well.

Three hours have passed. The Air Bus has arrived to Mistral. Team OMEN looked out from window of the Air Bus.

Elexa: Whoa! That's Mistral.

Air Pilot 1: Yes, mister. This is Mistral, a kingdom located in Anima.

Merlin: I finally get to visit my old academy.

Neath: Me too, bro.

Neath Zenith and Merlin Destiny fist bumped each other.

Onyx: Let's see what Mistral has to offer to us, shall we?

MEN: YEAH!

The Air Bus landed on the docking bays. Onyx Crimson, Merlin Destiny, Elexa Kwartz and Neath Zenith aboarded the Air Bus and walked to the docking ports. Many Human and Faunus were waiting for their flights to Atlas, Vale, Menagerie, Vacuo and other places (except for the abandoned places such as Mountain Glenn).

Elexa: So this is Mistral huh?

Onyx: Fascinating.

Merlin: It sure is.

Neath: Guys, we have to stay in a team or else we don't want to leave anybody behind before we leave to Vale.

Merlie: Let's go!

Onyx, Merlin, Elexa and Neath walked towards the counter. Suddenly, Onyx noticed three girls at the waiting area, waiting for someone. He noticed it was Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long.

Onyx: I knew you girls could make it on time.

TO BE CONTINUED