(21) : Forever 21 Stalker

Theo POV
          I had went to work at Forever 21, it was way busier than it usually is. I spot someone in the tons of people here. A woman with Brown curly hair and wearing a long red dress. She was tall and her heels made her taller. Next to her was a teenage girl, maybe 17 years old. She has long straight blonde hair and brown eyes. She was the complete opposite of what I was guessing was her mother. She was short and looked mad and sad at the same time.
          The mother turned around. It was Maria Fucking Reynolds. She and her daughter walk towards the dressing room and I don't see them for a like 15 minutes. They then walk over to me with a lot of yellow and red clothes in hand. I try to keep my cool. Because you could say I was "Stalking" them. "Hello, I would like to buy this." She says happily. "This will be 297.95." She looks through her purse and hands me 5 50$ bills and 4 20$. She pays for the rest of it with a credit card. I hand her 4 bags filled to the brim with clothing. Her daughter rolled her eyes at her mother for some strange reason. The next thing will surprise you. The security take the daughter and look through her purse. They take out 2 rings and a necklace. Maria looks horrified, her daughter is crying now. They put handcuffs on her. They exit the store and Maria runs after her.