Positivity

(Sam's POV)

Not even five minutes after I uploaded the video it had tons of views! The fan were leaving so many positive comments, it was incredible!

Aww This is adorable! <3

I SHIP IT

CAMUEL IS REAL!

CONGRATS!

GOALS!

Those were just some of the comment left on the video, it warmed my heart that so many people supported us and cared that we were happy.

"Sam, you might wanna check Twitter," Casey tells me from the couch which was where he was sitting.

He's right; my phone has been blowing up with notifications, probably all from Twitter And Instagram. Of course the majority of them are filled with love and support from familiar fans. Kayla, Natasha, Demy, Shidi. One of them, being a new fan I guess. I haven't seen this username before. @m_kendallville_ on Instagram.

We love you, Sam. We support you no matter what. Don't ever forget that <3

That comment made me smile. Of course there were a few disapproving comments.

You're gay? I don't like you anymore

Eww gay

None of it mattered. Over the years, I learned to deal with criticism. The love outweighs the hate. Come on. My Samily is the best fan family in the world.

I looked over at Casey and saw him typing on his phone.

"Casey what are you doing?," I ask.

"Nothing..."

"Casey. Give me your phone."

At first he refuses, but come on. I'm his husband. He can't say no. He handed me his phone and I read what was on there. He was about to respond to one of the trolls. His draft?

Got a problem? It's 2016. It's legal and it's been accepted. Either accept it or leave.

"Casey, it doesn't matter."

"Not to you, but to me, yes. What people criticize me because I'm gay, I honestly don't give a crap. But if they criticize you--"

"I don't give a crap, either. All I care about is the positivity the video's gotten, the Samily, but most of all you. I love you."

Casey pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. People, get yourself a guy or girl that will treat you right like Casey. Don't settle for anything less. That other comment came back to me. The positive one from the new fan. My Samily would support me. And they have. I'm grateful.

(Casey's POV)
I honestly love all the positivity and support the wedding video's been getting. But I could do with the hate comments towards Sam. He's amazing and kind. He deserves better. At least his fans our giving more love and not responding to the trolls. I know it's not accepted in some parts of the world, and I respect that. But that doesn't give anyone the right to hate or bash someone because of their preference. Still. Sam and I are more than happy. We have the fans, we have Alfie, our friends. But most of all we have each other. In the end -- the hate-- it doesn't even matter.

____________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. Made it in honor of This Promise coming out 1 year ago. Be sure to follow our personals! More chapters on the way! We love you guys!

ThePentaholicIsHere

MelissaKendall3