First Fight

(Sam's POV)
We drive back home from the show. One of the best days of my life.

"Wow", I say as I shut the door.

"That was an amazing show! I mean, Britney's opening performance was--"

"Sam, I don't want you going on that tour", Casey says cutting me off.

What? He doesn't want me going on tour?

"Wha- What do you mean?! But this is once in a life time opportunity!" I said with stutter in my voice.

"Sam, it's a 6 month- long tour! Remember a year ago when you had to give up Phoebe because you were touring so much?"

"Casey, it's not gonna be like that. One of the biggest stars in music history wants me to go on tour with her! You've supported me so many times before; why can't you support me now?"

"I just can't, okay?"

"Casey, I- I -- " He cuts me off.

"Goodnight Sam."

Casey left the room were we were and went into our bedroom, after a couple seconds he slammed the door.

I can't believe him. He doesn't want me going on tour. This is the biggest opportunity that I've had in my life, and he doesn't want me to take it.

____________________________________

Hey, guys!! So we know this chapter is pretty short but very soon you'll see why Casey doesn't want Sam to leave!  But in the meantime we hope you like this chapter and follow our personals!!

ThePentaholicIsHere

MelissaKendall3